Cielle's Dandy Platinum 夢: [name subject to change 250]

Senbon Kaguya

I thought this was another new checklist at first sight xD

Congrats on your latest pla-...wait, 13 already!?

370+375+followers+28+tweets+_ca788fb1816

Congrats, but man, this surely took me by surprise.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

Congrats on your latest platinum, Red. Not sure if you have it already, but will you be getting the God of War Ascension platinum after God of War III?

Hey thanks! And later on actually, I don't own Ascension yet but I plan on buying it soon. Then the only games left would be GOW 1 and 2 on Vita and GOW III Remastered on PS4.

Update:  :platinum: #115 added.

• Like 2

Have you played God of War 3 or will it be your first time? That game is a masterpiece in every sense of the word. Ascension was great aswell, you might want to nab it before the servers get shut down one day. 

Grats on the plat, you've been on rapid-fire. 

• Like 2

Have you played God of War 3 or will it be your first time? That game is a masterpiece in every sense of the word. Ascension was great aswell, you might want to nab it before the servers get shut down one day. 

Grats on the plat, you've been on rapid-fire. 

There's not that many multiplayer trophies on Ascension is there? And this'll be my first time playing GOW III. Trying to take a little break and not just jump straight into it. I get tired after a platinum a day or couple days. xD Thanks!

Those gods just don't stand a chance dood, congrats and keep it up!

Godly TwinTails keep me strong!

• Like 1

There's not that many multiplayer trophies on Ascension is there? And this'll be my first time playing GOW III. Trying to take a little break and not just jump straight into it. I get tired after a platinum a day or couple days. xD Thanks!

Oh man you're in for a treat. God of war 3 is head and shoulders above the rest. Its just indescribable.  And no theres only one bronze trophy tied to MP, which would be even more depressing if you somehow missed out on it :P 

• Like 1

Oh man you're in for a treat. God of war 3 is head and shoulders above the rest. Its just indescribable.  And no theres only one bronze trophy tied to MP, which would be even more depressing if you somehow missed out on it :P

Yeah, don't worry I won't miss it. :P And I bet, been excited to play 3 ever since I finished GOW 2 on the PS2.

• 2 weeks later...