Cielle's Dandy Platinum 夢: [name subject to change 250]

Senbon Kaguya

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been here in a while but your list continues to be awesome, you're awesome yourself so hope you continue with the awesome list and your own awesomeness dood! :highfive:

Our awesome meter is so awesome, the platinums make it even more awesome and we shall continue to be awesome, with our Awesome Prinny Snacks!

Update:  :platinum: #105 added.

• Like 1

Dang dood, I'll never catch up if you keep being a beast with these plats. Congrats dood!

*looks at someone's recent platinum trophies and their spacing*

Never catch up, right~

I'm not that great :P But thanks dood! It's an honor to even be over 100.

Congratulations and do you have anything planned for your upcoming milestones of platinum #150 and trophy #7,000?

• Like 1

*looks at someone's recent platinum trophies and their spacing*

Never catch up, right~

Congratulations and do you have anything planned for your upcoming milestones of platinum #150 and trophy #7,000?

Thanks! And no idea about #150, I thought about it being Star Ocean but I actually plan on knocking that out hopefully sometime this year. I definitely would love to have it be MGS V: The Phantom Pain or any other Yakuza game that got released state-side.

And I'm gonna try to make #7,000 a platinum trophy. :P But we'll see, right now I'm working on Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit and God of War: Chains of Olympus.

Edited by Tail Red
  • Like 1