Cielle's Dandy Platinum 夢: [name subject to change 250]

Senbon Kaguya

• 2 weeks later...

Nice list.

Thanks~

Hey BunBun, been meaning to ask you this, why do you say you have 119 when your PSN profile says 120?

I had a hacked platinum 3 years ago back when I really was naive.. so I hid it because I knew of how stupid I was. It was a terrible mistake I made because of a certain "friend" I had. I've been trying to make up for it ever since.

Update:  :platinum: #120 added.

Thanks~

I had a hacked platinum 3 years ago back when I really was naive.. so I hid it because I knew of how stupid I was. It was a terrible mistake I made because of a certain "friend" I had. I've been trying to make up for it ever since.

Update:  :platinum: #120 added.

Oh ok then, you did good then, no point in counting that one, you're doing fine without it though ;) congrats on your new milestone BTW ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on the Vanquish platinum. How did you find the Tactical Challenges?

1-5 actually weren't that bad, then I played 6 and I was like shittttt! xD

I had to perfect the first 4 waves if I had any chance at wave 5. Took me hours but I managed to get to the point where I knew what enemies spawned where, what weapon to use at the time, etc.

The real story is on wave 5.. so I took a mental break, it was about 20 minutes or so, 'cause I was so tense and I didn't want that to screw up my performance. I come back after the break, I'm boost dodging around like crazy and spamming the LFE gun on the ball bots. Took all of them out and now we have the 2 guys who hinder everyone on this challenge, the Bogeys. At first I was like, "I'm done, it's over!" but for some reason my soul was on fire and I was boost dodging everywhere, dodging and weaving, taking pot shots at the Bogeys.. the cigs that Sam has while he's in cover are a godsend when you need a break from their assault to get your AR suit back to max. So I managed to end up taking down Bogey Alpha first, could have taken Bravo down first but I didn't wanna be risky.. omg the look on my face when I did that!

Then Bravo comes along and I just wipe the floor with him.. I was so happy that you wouldn't believe it, I still can't believe myself now lol. I'm making it out to be such a huge deal but that was super hard! Anyway, story over. xD 

Very nice. Here is a small video of me when I finally completed the final wave 2 years ago and, ultimately, got the platinum:

I would so like this if I had any likes left right now. xD Awesome, this was a proud moment for me as well.. I didn't record it but oh well. I might record myself whenever I get the Raiden IV Overkill platinum. I'd so do this again if we got a remaster on PS4.

Edited by Anceril Sacred
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Grats on the full collection of MGS plats! 

Have you decided on #150, when the time comes? I figure you would A) Hold out on the MGSV plat, or B) Make it Yakuza 5

Tough choice if I do say so myself. 

Yakuza 5 comes out in the same month MGS V does.. so idk. :/ I wanna be a first achiever for both if I could. Thanks!

Edited by Anceril Sacred

Yakuza 5 comes out in the same month MGS V does.. so idk. :/ I wanna be a first achiever for both if I could. Thanks!

Is it really?! Shows how much I know. I've got Yakuza 4 and Dead Souls just sitting there waiting to be played...one day...one day.

First achiever on either of those would be wild. Guess its back to the drawing board for my #150 guess...

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 1

Is it really?! Shows how much I know. I've got Yakuza 4 and Dead Souls just sitting there waiting to be played...one day...one day.

First achiever on either of those would be wild. Guess its back to the drawing board for my #150 guess...

I'm pretty sure I'll find a worthy enough game when the time comes.

Whoa!

I'm so impressed by your platinum list, the introduction-thing at the start of the topic and even the name!

Super-Mega (I bet you don't know what character i'm referring to here :3) Good job and keep it up, Anceril-y ^_^

Edited by Timanthon
  • Like 1