Post A Picture Of Yourself

Dreakon139

Just realised I never put a picture of myself here, except with Simba over my face ^_^

190320_206681719357516_7101097_n.jpg

This was from some murder mystery night supposed to be set in the 20s, one of those who done it things haha, I'm the dark haired one far right

Also, here is me getting eaten by a hippo when I was 7

15531_1121813658956_424497_n.jpg

Lovely pictures. :D The important question is who got killed in the Murder mystery and who was it.  :awesome:

tumblr_inline_mlvbqf9xJK1qz4rgp.png

Here is my face

and yes, my skin is so pale that i blend with the wall behind me

WHAT?!?! No interesting being eaten by wildlife pics???

You need to add some variety in your life... :rolleyes:...at least acquire some funny hats... :pimp:

Edited by PSXtreme_

Nice kit, looks like a 7-piece? I have a similar setup but mine are Yamaha Maple Customs. I have been teaching myself a little and have a blast playing from time to time.

Yes sir, recently added a cowbell and a china symbol, got a new ride also so my kit is looking pretty good, i've been offered $800 for it but no way i'm selling my baby for that low ;)

Why does Gota have to always be so handsome and pretty? I'm not the only one who's thinking this btw, myself and Curb had a fangirl moment in the cb about it earlier as well :P

Hahaha! What? 

429477_4088056920070_440606924_n.jpg

Sorry for it being so huge! Doing what I love =)

Lovin' the set-up of the toms, particularly the ground toms; I've a similar set-up on my kit minus one tom and one crash symbol. The room looks as if it's just as badass as the kit! 

Hahaha! What? 

Lovin' the set-up of the toms, particularly the ground toms; I've a similar set-up on my kit minus one tom and one crash symbol. The room looks as if it's just as badass as the kit! 

Haha, yeah, In this room is a bass, congas, 5 electric guitars, 3 acoustic guitars, and still got two more toms i have yet to set up, it's a musician's paradise =)

• Like 1

Why does Gota have to always be so handsome and pretty? I'm not the only one who's thinking this btw, myself and Curb had a fangirl moment in the cb about it earlier as well :P

Hahaha! What? 

I'll weigh in on this as well.  Now, I can't judge masculine men very well myself, since I'm not attracted to them.  However, my partner loves them.  

He was overlooking me browsing this thread as I pass through the new photos.  Of course, to all the girls he was like, "Oh how adorable," and, "Oh, she's cute.  These girls play games?" And other shit non-gamers say.  Then I come across a pic of Goto...  "OMG, he's so cute!"

So yea, you make the boys drool too.

Hope that doesn't gross you out...It was meant to flatter...

• Like 4