Post A Picture Of Yourself

Dreakon139

So I took my first "selfie" (what a terrible word) yesterday. See, no one in my family can grow facial hair but I have been determined to try. My department is paramilitary so we aren't allowed to grow facial hair, my captain is fairly strict about this rule too. Even so, I can go a complete work week without shaving and my captain hasn't said anything to me for over a year that I've been on third shift. So, with my two week vacation coming up I thought I would see what I could do with three weeks without shaving. Turns out it wasn't much...

20141019_211021_zps77ibma1f.jpg

*Cue Joe Dirt "So your facial hair just grows in all white trashy like that" reference*

Afterwards...

20141019_212118_zpsn52g3hur.jpg

I took a selfie in the bathroom. I'm a real girl now!!!!

Parker

Really? 3 Weeks to grow that?  Sorry Parker but I dont think its the selfie in the bathroom that made you a girl here :(

Hahaha, and here I was being called sasquatch in the 7th grade. :P

Really? 3 Weeks to grow that?  Sorry Parker but I dont think its the selfie in the bathroom that made you a girl here :(

No one in my immediate family can grow facial hair except my grandfather who has a mustache. With our growth though, I have no idea how long it tool him to grow it. I can retire when I'm 46 (should've been 41, they changed it to a 25 year retirement a year or two before I got on) so I suppose I'll see what I can do in about 23 years.  :lol:

Parker

• Like 1

So I took my first "selfie" (what a terrible word) yesterday. See, no one in my family can grow facial hair but I have been determined to try. My department is paramilitary so we aren't allowed to grow facial hair, my captain is fairly strict about this rule too. Even so, I can go a complete work week without shaving and my captain hasn't said anything to me for over a year that I've been on third shift. So, with my two week vacation coming up I thought I would see what I could do with three weeks without shaving. Turns out it wasn't much...

*Cue Joe Dirt "So your facial hair just grows in all white trashy like that" reference*

Afterwards...

Parker

This is for you, Parker:

• Like 1

Afterwards...

Parker

You look pretty. :shakefist:

• 2 weeks later...