Far Cry 4 and AC Unity Official Achievement List

R25CCE

I can agree with not wanting mp trophies but why can't they add as much content as they want? In this age of rampant DLC i dont see how this is takes away from the game. Worse comes to worst you dont have to play that mode at best you end up liking it. There is no way for us to tell if a MP portion of a game takes away from the single player portion, a lot of people assume that it does but we have no way of ever knowing.

Because a lot of games are clearly single player. Bioshock 2, Uncharted, Batman for example and tacking on a multiplayer mode takes away from development time hat could be used to improve the single player mode, whether they're debugging it or even if the game just releases sooner.

Sure, add the multiplayer as DLC and there's no issue. If anything it works a hell of a lot better as DLC and they'll be able to see exactly how many people want those modes.

Not including co-op mind you, I'm on about separate multiplayer modes.

Admittedly AC's multiplayer is fun for about an hour but it doesn't add anything to the game.

No one asks for it, after the first couple of weeks no one plays it.

Games like CoD and BF, people buy mostly for the multiplayer so they must be doing something right. Some games it's obvious if the multiplayer is going to work and it's obvious when it's not needed. Developers just seem to think that multiplayer modes increase sales, when I've never seen anyone praising the games I gave as an example for their multiplayer because no one cares.

• Like 1

remember though, the ps4 share feature is coming soon... so you could actually have people join your game via the share feature...... and Far Cry 4 comes with vouchers to have friends join your game for co-op even when they don't have the game... so you could get the co-op trophies fairly easy.