Far Cry 4 and AC Unity Official Achievement List

R25CCE

FC4

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/far-cry-4/achievements/

AC Unity

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/assassins-creed-unity/achievements/

Both look really easy.

FC4 is very similar to FC3's list and AC Unity has no MP trophies or trophies related to 100% sync.

• Like 1

Don't Co-op trophies still count as multiplayer trophies for Assassins Creed Unity?
Anyway, I love the list for Unity, easy as usual every year release and plentiful.

Far Cry 4 list looks great too, glad there are so few multiplayer trophies.

Renaissance Man
Finish a public match of each game type in the Battles of Kyrat game mode (Battles of Kyrat only).

Community Surprise
Play a Top Rated map in the Map Browser (Map Browser only).

Edited by SoIidWoIf

Don't Co-op trophies still count as multiplayer trophies for Assassins Creed Unity?

Anyway, I love the list for Unity, easy as usual every year release and plentiful.

Technically, yes. But these trophies are not the traditional AC MP trophies we have had in the past.

Wasn't expecting the FC4 trophies/achievements to be purple-ish. Looks very doable.

Technically, yes. But these trophies are not the traditional AC MP trophies we have had in the past.

Ubisoft confirmed that there wouldn't be competitive mp trophies, only co-op mp. Otherwise it would be a race to see who gets the missions done first (like the mp) instead of working together like a real team.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

If anyone is interested in AC Unity's hidden trophies: (No spoilers)

Must've Left it Open - Lockpick 5 doors.

A Long Time Ago - Complete the Prologue

I Got Skills - Unlock all Skills

From the Past - Unlock the Medieval Armor in the Café Théâtre.

An Old Internet Meme - Renovate all the Social Clubs and complete all the Social Club missions.

AC Unity has no MP trophies or trophies related to 100% sync.

I'm not so sure

I Want it All -  Complete all Single Player mission challenges.

Edited by Saltyie

I'm not so sure

I Want it All -  Complete all Single Player mission challenges.

Ah didn't notice that one, I find it weird how they didn't mention the word 'sync' or 'synchronization' like they usually do. But IIRC I'm sure I heard somewhere saying that there are no optional objectives in AC Unity as the mission evolves to what decisions you make (therefore no fails for being detected or leaving the area etc.) These are probably cumulative objectives that don't have to be done in one mission. For example 'Perform 100 Leap of faiths during single player missions' ( I just made this one up btw) which would progress over the course of the campaign and therefore can also be replayed to grind for them if needed.

But I dunno all speculation from me there. I'm really hoping it's not 100% sync in missions because for me it ruins a lot of the fun, I'd rather play the mission how I like and not have to worry or focus on these optional objectives.

Edited by Langy900

FC4

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/far-cry-4/achievements/

AC Unity

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/assassins-creed-unity/achievements/

Both look really easy.

FC4 is very similar to FC3's list and AC Unity has no MP trophies or trophies related to 100% sync.

Thank you for posting this, Langy.

I glad Far Cry 4 isn't another Far Cry 2

Word.

• Like 1

Really freaking happy that AC has no multiplayer trophies.

I do wish developers would stop tacking multiplayer modes onto what's clearly a single player game.

I can agree with not wanting mp trophies but why can't they add as much content as they want? In this age of rampant DLC i dont see how this is takes away from the game. Worse comes to worst you dont have to play that mode at best you end up liking it. There is no way for us to tell if a MP portion of a game takes away from the single player portion, a lot of people assume that it does but we have no way of ever knowing.

I hate that both games have co op trophies, and theres no split screen coop in neither of them.

I'd rather have MP trophies than co op throphies. AC MP is great and at least farcry 3 had split screen.

Anyway I hope coop doesnt appear on every ubisoft game from now on.

Edit: misspelled "split" twice, believe it or not

Edited by RoD_HiGo