Why was I Flagged?

Lazo87

Is it possible to get 100% in 2 days 18 hours?  

Yes. I played with my two brothers who had characters at max level so they just helped breeze through the game purely for the trophies and then we played for fun. Im actually at OP8 and still hop on BL2 from time to time.

The system probably detected something irregular when you unlocked the trophies. If you truly earned the trophies then pm a mod here (Sly i think) with evidence that you earned the trophies to get un flagged.

Thanks for the reply I'll try and pm a mod. 

your trophies look whack. how did you get 3 of the exploring trophies within seconds of each other and before completing "my first gun" ?

I hopped on my brothers story which all the enemies were also at max level  and since they were at max level so i would get more xp and level faster. Another side effect of not playing my story is that the exploring trophies did not pop until i played my own story. 

Question is, is it possible to go from level 5 to level 50 in 30 minutes?

Like i previously stated I was playing with two higher level players gaining greater amounts of xp. 

I hopped on my brothers story which all the enemies were also at max level  and since they were at max level so i would get more xp and level faster. 

Yeah I can confirm this works in Borderlands 2. You can join a player who is at a high level and gain xp very fast. I believe it's also included in the BL2 guide here on PSNProfiles.

Another side effect of not playing my story is that the exploring trophies did not pop until i played my own story.  

This I don't know so can't confirm or deny.

I leveled up using the Torgue DLC xp boosting method. it's done in Pete's Bar using the Tier 3 Rematch Bar Room Blitz mission. My brothers took me there and all i did was stand there while they murdered the enemies at levels 72+. As i remember they both were using the norfleets rocket launchers and the sham shield along with logan's gun. 

Here is a video of that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_fkp08-kWY

I leveled up using the Torgue DLC xp boosting method. it's done in Pete's Bar using the Tier 3 Rematch Bar Room Blitz mission. My brothers took me there and all i did was stand there while they murdered the enemies at levels 72+. As i remember they both were using the norfleets rocket launchers and the sham shield along with logan's gun. 

Here is a video of that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_fkp08-kWY

Oh yeah thats the fastest method to level up in the game and its insanely fast.

I can confirm with 99% certaintity that its legit.

I powerleveled several people with this method and even at 60+ they leveled incredibly fast.

That mission is pretty hard if you dont know what to do but theres this grenade that explodes in 8 other grenades and it goes all over the room. You basically just throw all you got run back to ammo vendor and throw them again. You can easily complete the mission in 1,5 minute. Turn it in and accept it again. Rinse and repeat.

Or you could use this rocket launcher that does insane damage and goes through walls and shoots 3 rockets instead of 1. It´s a little less effective but still works. To get new ammo, simply take this handgun that has explosive rounds and if you have this shield that absords bullets and adds them to your ammo you basically have infinite rockets. I cant remember all this weapons names but you can find them easily.

Edited by MrCostari

Wait, we didnt do that?? How dare we! :o

Sure, remind me tomorrow and I will look up the weapons names and post a video of it.

Just looked at the guide and we only have the Moonshot farming exploit in the Tips & Strategies section and a note that says joining a high leveled player nets more xp in the Capped Out For Now trophy.

Thnx buddy, I appreciate it :D.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I just got flagged for no reason as well although they did remove it this morning. I guess the default is ban people and let them try to explain later if they are wrong.  I think the staff needs to get some better knowledge of games before they start accepting the reports on people. 

I saw Blackangel get reported a week ago for Sacred 3 and it was total legit and I assume that is why he is back on the leaderboard as well.

You probably got auto-flagged by the system for Arcade Archives EXERION because it wasn't added to the "whitelist" just yet. I believe the system auto-flags people who earn trophies in under 30 minutes unless it's possible for games like Arcade Archives or Minecraft for example, it's then added to the whitelist so people who play those games don't get autoflagged.

Edited by BlindMango

I actually thought I originally got flagged for Xblaze because I think that is the first time stamp issue I have ever had.  Never updated the 2nd vita I had :)

I got flagged for Stealth but it is a harder game so no one on the staff probably has any working knowledge of the game.  What was more upsetting was I thought you needed 5 trophies to flag but only 4 where given to me on the official report.

You should be flagged for Stealth Inc., so yeah the people checking the reports should really improve their work.

But the topic stating all the proof that you ain't legit got deleted, so you must be laughing behind your screen on how everyone thinks you're legit.

Edited by Xxleonardo97xX

Have you even played the game before? You know what, please explain why the game is cheated.

I wanted the topic deleted because I did not get a chance to defend myself and it is locked.  I am right here, tell me what is wrong with the game, please.

Edited by Roughdawg4

Oh yeah thats the fastest method to level up in the game and its insanely fast.

I can confirm with 99% certaintity that its legit.

I powerleveled several people with this method and even at 60+ they leveled incredibly fast.

That mission is pretty hard if you dont know what to do but theres this grenade that explodes in 8 other grenades and it goes all over the room. You basically just throw all you got run back to ammo vendor and throw them again. You can easily complete the mission in 1,5 minute. Turn it in and accept it again. Rinse and repeat.

Or you could use this rocket launcher that does insane damage and goes through walls and shoots 3 rockets instead of 1. It´s a little less effective but still works. To get new ammo, simply take this handgun that has explosive rounds and if you have this shield that absords bullets and adds them to your ammo you basically have infinite rockets. I cant remember all this weapons names but you can find them easily.

I may be wrong, but I think the names of the weapons you are referring to are as follows:

The grenade is called "Bonus Package"

The rocket launcher is called "Norfleet"

The handgun is called "Logan's Gun"

The shield is called "The Sham"

I may be wrong, but I think the names of the weapons you are referring to are as follows:

The grenade is called "Bonus Package"

The rocket launcher is called "Norfleet"

The handgun is called "Logan's Gun"

The shield is called "The Sham"

Almost 100% correct :) The grenade is actually the Meteor Shower: http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Meteor_Shower - a seraph weapon from the vendor in the Badass Crater of Badassitude. It spawn way more grenades and does insane damages.

You got the other 3 correct, thanks bud. :)

Almost 100% correct :) The grenade is actually the Meteor Shower: http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Meteor_Shower - a seraph weapon from the vendor in the Badass Crater of Badassitude. It spawn way more grenades and does insane damages.

You got the other 3 correct, thanks bud. :)

Lol, I was gonna say it might be the Meteor Shower, but the Bonus Package actually covers a greater area and would therefore be arguably more effective in Pete's Bar. I'll take 3 out of 4 though. :P

The level up trophies are okay, but the discover all locations in just a few seconds is definitely not possible. Not within seconds, even if you have three other people at level 70+, it just can't be done in seconds. Unless you've played the game before and was missing only one location for each trophy, but even then it'd be suspicious since you still have to walk/drive towards those parts of the map.

Oh and congratulations on finding Jimmy Jenkins that hard, no sarcasm here by the way, it took me a few weeks/months for him to spawn, i guess it is just a matter of luck. :/

I actually thought I originally got flagged for Xblaze because I think that is the first time stamp issue I have ever had.  Never updated the 2nd vita I had :)

I got flagged for Stealth but it is a harder game so no one on the staff probably has any working knowledge of the game.  What was more upsetting was I thought you needed 5 trophies to flag but only 4 where given to me on the official report.

How on earth do you have 700 platinums? o.O