Trophy Hunters Team League!

TheLastSurvivorD

Not at 100 posts and not going to juke the stats, so I'll just watch Season 1 from the sidelines.

I would like to declare myself eligible for Season 2 free agency.

I will go ahead and make a exception for you. I've seen you active in the THL thread and 10 posts shy shouldn't stop you from entering anyways. :D Edited by TheLastSurvivorD

Hey, me and my friend godzillaboy100 want to join the league as well. We already have a name for our team, which would be "Genius 4", so if we can possibly name our team with that team title, we would appreciate it. But as of now, it's only me and godzillaboy100, but we'll try to ask for some people to join our team. Or of course, people can request to join us, I dunno.  Also, godzillaboy100 has 88 posts, (as I type this) so can he rather by any chance join the league already, or should he just meet the requirement of reacing at least 100 posts, as stated in the rules already? He says he doesn't wants to spam threads, as he thinks it's dishonest to spam posts just so he can meet the requirements of having 100 posts. :P

Hey, me and my friend godzillaboy100 want to join the league as well. We already have a name for our team, which would be "Genius 4", so if we can possibly name our team with that team title, we would appreciate it. But as of now, it's only me and godzillaboy100, but we'll try to ask for some people to join our team. Or of course, people can request to join us, I dunno. Also, godzillaboy100 has 88 posts, (as I type this) so can he rather by any chance join the league already, or should he just meet the requirement of reacing at least 100 posts, as stated in the rules already? He says he doesn't wants to spam threads, as he thinks it's dishonest to spam posts just so he can meet the requirements of having 100 posts. :P

He's been active the forums so I'll let him bypass the infamous 100 post requirement. :D

mind if i join? is there a certain special ruleset i have to follow?

The only rule there is, which is to sign-up, is to get over 100 posts which you have 107 so you're allowed to join. :yay: Edited by TheLastSurvivorD
  • Like 1

• You have to have at least 100 posts to join or have been active. This is to assure you won't join, leave, and never come back again.
  •  

Can I join with my team?

This is my 88th post but I'm quite active (I don't like to spam other topics to get 100) and we have 3 person for now, and I waiting for my friend to reply to me if he is interested.

Edited by ganryu_pl

You have to have at least 100 posts to join or have been active. This is to assure you won't join, leave, and never come back again.

If there is a free agent list id like to join that, generate some teams and get everyone together, im up for getting my rank up anyway i can help a team when i can !

You've only posted once which is in here, so I can't count you as being active. So for now, you can't join.

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD