GTA V 1080p on PS4 and XBOX One confirmed

GoldenWolfHunter

I do have to agree, 30fps is rather disappointing, but if they had upgraded to 60, i guess they would have announced it earlier. Anyone know why we only differentiate between 30 and 60fps? I mean, is it impossible to make a game that runs at 40 or 50?

I do have to agree, 30fps is rather disappointing, but if they had upgraded to 60, i guess they would have announced it earlier. Anyone know why we only differentiate between 30 and 60fps? I mean, is it impossible to make a game that runs at 40 or 50?

Yeah, but it won't look good due to the TV/monitor not updating at 40hz or 50hz.

GTA is the most overrated IP next to Call of Duty.  Yes, I did try GTAIV, and I abolutely hated it.  Not even the story, which I hear is the weak part, but the actual gameplay.  Isn't that supposed to be where GTA shines?

GTA IV was kind of the worst in the series, i'd recommend trying GTA V should you see it for a cheap price, i thought IV was bad but really liked V.

GTA 4 is terrible. I used to like GTA back in the day but got bored around San Andres time- played GTA 4 and I hated it, boring story, game play was slow and unresponsive but worse of all it just wasn't fun.

GTA 5 however rectifies a lot of the issues of 4. Its a far superior game in every aspect, I will not be rebuying it on PS4 as I'm happy with my PS3 version but people should try GTA 5 before they dismiss it especially if your experience of GTA is solely based on GTA 4.

Between 30 and 60 fps? Surely rou're joking? It's night and day.

http://youtu.be/0A5t5_O8hdA?t=13s

No I'm not. Or better yet, what I mean is that it makes so little of a noticeable difference to me as to not even matter when I discovered that I'd been playing The Last of Us Remastered for the last few months with the option to limit it to 30fps clicked on by accident. Maybe if you want to stand two tvs together playing the same thing so I can see the difference, I might notice something, but at this point as long as the game is functionally playable I don't care either way.

Edited by damon8r351