I need YOUR opinion badly!

JokerBringsChaos

You choose my photo opportunity with 1 celebrity!  

8 members have voted

1. 1. If you had a choice to hav VIP at Comic Con with just one of these Celebrities which one would it be?

• Bella Twins
    • Brett Dalton
    • William Shatner
    • Jason David Frank

I have decided to go to a Comic Con and get VIP tickets for all 3 days, HOWEVER, there are different photo op VIP packages to get with celebrities. If you had to choose one which one would it be?

1. Bella Twins

2. Brett Dalton 

3. William Shatner

4. Jason David Frank

Please help me decide!!! 

Edited by HandsomeBlueEyez

I'd go with the Bella Twins. Not only do you get to take a photo with 2 hot chicks, but you may also meet John Cena and/or Daniel Bryan. If you aren't a wrestling fan, then this means nothing to you. In which case, I'd pick Shanter. He may be an egomaniac, but he's still Shanter.

• Like 2

I have decided to go to a Comic Con and get VIP tickets for all 3 days, HOWEVER, there are different photo op VIP packages to get with celebrities. If you had to choose one which one would it be?

1. Bella Twins

2. Brett Dalton 

3. William Shatner

4. Jason David Frank

Please help me decide!!! 

Jason David Frank. You can see the bella twins at wrestlemania any time for the next 5 years at least lol

• Like 2

I don't know who any of these people are... time to Google their names. >_>

Welp, still don't know who most of them are but WAIT, was that last person a power ranger? He's the only one i recognize so i'd choose Jason David Frank.

• Like 1

Ok so Brett Dalton is out......Shatner is lingering in 3rd.....It is really kind of between the twin's with twin's or the beast of a power ranger I think!? Is there a way for me to post a poll on here or something?  :rolleyes:

A Poll?..Well Sorry Jason David Frank, it seams Lust has won this 1...lol

On A Serious Note you can make A Poll by:

1. Click the OP(Original Post)'s Edit link.

2. Click the Use Full Editor Button.

3. Once done look @ the Upper-Right Corner Below the Search Bracket, you'll see the Poll box.

4. Click the Manage Topic Poll link, which will bring up the Poll Manager.

​(Optional). For the Poll title you can just leave that blank if you want(It's just optional, unless you want to add anything to it).

5. Once you entered your Question, and Answers(Since this is a poll to decide a decision, don't check mark Allow multiple choice?)...click the Finished Button when you are satisfied with the Poll.

6. And the Final Click goes to Submit Modfied Post.

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

William Shatner. He mattered, at one time.

I haven't watched wrestling in a few years, so maybe they've improved, but the Bellas in the ring were about as remarkable as a wall calendar and as comfortable on the Mic as a vegan is with a rare steak... But they've had time to improve, so maybe I'm just out of touch.

I was growing out of the target age group shortly after the original power rangers incarnation, so I can't really say ye-or-nay on the White Ranger.

I've never heard of Brett Dalton, which doesn't mean much, as I'm not really up on all the recent celebrities.

• Like 1