Official SotM XVIII

cmgravekeeper

Signature of the Month XVIII  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite signature.

Typo in "Legends" but anyways looking forward to this one even though i don't play LoL myself.

Blehh. I'll get to fixing that later. Thanks!

After so many amazing sigs last month I've high hopes this time. Looking forward to the sigs.

Also cmgravekeeper: I suspect SOTM XIX will probably have something to with X-mas, but how about a dragon theme for another SOTM? There are a lot of different styles and forms.

Dragons is definitely a future theme. I'm just not 100% sure which exact SotM will have it. :P

• Like 2

Oh, what made you increased the size restriction?

That size restriction was made 2-3 years ago and I believe there was less space for sigs back then, than there is now (excluding the no limit when the site first started). Plus someone pointed out that entries have gone a little past the size limit so instead of creating a future potential issue I decided to just increase the size limit a little. I think a past vertical sig of mine was also 10 pixels above the limit too.

Hmm, I might try it out...

It isn't Pay to use is it?

Some of them are (but mostly free, can get them off Planet Renders, Baka Renders etc or even make them yourself), and I suggest looking for different kinds of brushes on GIMP, you can find some good ones over at Deviantart, not sure where else but that would be my trusted site for them :)

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1