Official SotM XVIII

cmgravekeeper

Signature of the Month XVIII  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite signature.

It's what I call all the lighting effects, like used in my sig below (Created by the squid meister) and your DBZ one, I just don't understand how to all that on GIMP successfully ;-;

Just google c4d's and you'll find them. C4d's typically have empty background, so you can work with them easily. Sometimes backgrounds are white or black. In those cases you have to play with the layer settings and sometimes erase parts of the layer to make it work with your signature.

• Like 1

Just google c4d's and you'll find them. C4d's typically have empty background, so you can work with them easily. Sometimes backgrounds are white or black. In those cases you have to play with the layer settings and sometimes erase parts of the layer to make it work with your signature.

Ain't that the function of 'Addition' mode?

• Like 1

Some of them are (but mostly free, can get them off Planet Renders, Baka Renders etc or even make them yourself), and I suggest looking for different kinds of brushes on GIMP, you can find some good ones over at Deviantart, not sure where else but that would be my trusted site for them :)

I was looking at some brushes the other day, decided to download a few to mess around with so I guess I'll mess around with those first, as for C4D I'll have to find a free version and work it out from there, but thanks for EVERYBODY who gave advice, my entry should be in on time ^_^

• Like 3

I've never seen so many participators before :o. First of all, I'd like to congratulate everyone that participates on their beautiful entry! They all look amazing! It's a really tough choice to choose which signature is the best, since they all look great :). After long deciding I've finally made my decision. Signature #3 gets my vote. Well done everyone! :)

• Like 1

im starting to have a love-hate thing for these SOTMs. I mean i love seeing everyones talent and admiring all the hardwork that goes into these signatures but i HATE having to vote for only one. this was tough. i stared at them all for almost a hour before i finally chose one. well done everyone who entered. youre all amazing

• Like 1

Top 3 are entries 1, 5 and 11

Entry #1's flow is so smooth and the text job looks so cool but the BG looks kind of blurry and low quality.

Entry #5 Looks great all around but I feel some of the minor details look off.

Entry #11's Color combination is stunning caught my eye very quickly.

I'll go with Entry #1 this month, great job to the authors of my choices and thanks for participating, keep on making awesome signatures you guys make the forums a more colorful place.

• Like 2

I'm glad to see there are so many signatures, & why am I not surprised they're almost all female characters? You know, you can't win with boobs alone...

But you can definitely get close. :P

As for my vote... it's a hard choice, but I think I'll go with #3. They're all great signatures, good luck to everyone who entered! :yay:

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 1

Quite surprised to see the sheer amount of entries this month. Had a hard time choosing between entries 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 and 11 as they had good fonts and I do appreciate that part of entries. Went with #11 as the reds complimented the character's hair and the mixture of blues reminded me of a lava lamp.

• Like 1