How are you today?

ReverzerO-

Happy and relaxed.

And than I read Burst fail his exam :(.

Don't worry my friend! ^_^ I still have one mid term and i can change that! I'll certainly pass the lesson ^_^

What happen?

The mid term had only 60 multiple choice question and it was like this:

choose one of the following:option a is correct

option b is correct

option a and b are both correct

option a and b are both wrong

But after the first 10 questions there was a,b,c and d choices, not only a and b and there were more answers to choose from just like the last 2 i wrote o.0 It was way confusing and it was the first time i raged in class so yeah, i believe i failed that one ^_^

Today . . . . i just woke up, i'm eating right now and in an hour i'll hit the gym ^_^

• Like 2

Don't worry my friend! ^_^ I still have one mid term and i can change that! I'll certainly pass the lesson ^_^

option b is correct

But after the first 10 questions there was a,b,c and d choices, not only a and b and there were more answers to choose from just like the last 2 i wrote o.0 It was way confusing and it was the first time i raged in class so yeah, i believe i failed that one ^_^

Today . . . . i just woke up, i'm eating right now and in an hour i'll hit the gym ^_^

Awww, those ****ers. That is why I hate multiple choice.

• Like 1

option b is correct

I mostly pass on this type of exam because all the questions i don't know I only guess & cheat if my seatmate is open & poof 60-61% are right lol", The odd one is sometimes I'm higher than my seatmate i cheated",

The hard one for me is fill in the blank because if my seatmate have a terrible hand written, I need to extend my neck just to understand the answer lol", Those are my doings when i'm still studying if i'm lazy to review",

@Topic: Not bad, I have enough sleep",

• Like 2

Sick, i might have the worst time in my life ever, everyone hates me and i hate myself, too. I wish i could just take a rope and hang myself...

But i don't hate you or some people here", Hanging your self with a rope is not a good idea...What the heck you think like that?! Only those pathetic losers think suicides.

@Topic: Still hungry after eating a lunch".