How are you today?

ReverzerO-

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same as always. Sleepy and no targets for "real Life".

I hate this game anyway. I mean... NEPU?! ò_ó Puddings costs money?!

There is a paywall!

And there also is a paywall!

EVERYWHERE IS A PAYWALL!

o_o

And everyone just cares for graphics... Why it is important how something or somebody looks?

Its a Pay2Win Titles for graphicwhores, why I should play this?

Also the other players are way too aggressive. They overuse this PvP shit...

They attack me just because on my guildflag is a Waifu while on everyone else guildflag is ZombieDragonNaziSoldierMutant-Head... 

I dont understand their problems...

VOTE FOR PvE SERVERS!

I just would wish a real sister... but no normal western sister wo is just bitchy and finds everything you do stupid (My real sister always told me I should die T_T)

... Yes I know not everyone is like this, but I wrote "normal", see? :P

I want this type of sister who actually cares for her siblings and is fine with their stuff.

Would be totally the best buddyy for life. ^_^ But yeah, I know, its way too much for one wish, just to have a buddy..

I mean, Im probably unable to find someone who understands and likes me the way I am anyway, so the easiest way would be, the other person spawns in my family, right? That should not be a problem. Except mine, every familyslot is available. ^_^ ... Nobody is here...

But real Life ist just the stupiest Game ever created and like nearly every other game with multiplayer the community sucks, so, I can just wait for next week.

New money... EU PSN Sale...  yay...

While writing this I forgot what the topic is about...

How are you today...

hmm...

Im feeling wrong! like every other day too!

I mean ... I read in Newspaper today Switzerland wants "compulsory military service" (When anyone else can translate "Wehrpflicht" for me, this would be great. I mean, is this correct? its like threetimes as long...) for women.

Newspaper (at Facebook) asked, if this would be an example for Austria (my country).

In the comments women went crazy and said its unfair and stuff... and NOW (yes exatcly NOW! lol...) is a good time to get rid of it.

... So? The whole feminism and gender equality stuff doenst matter, when they would get something negative?

These doublestandards... There is no day society is not showing me THEIR FU**ING DOUBLESTANDARDS!!...

This makes me really sad... People are so dumb and egoistic... I hate them all...

You know, on the one side "Foreigner are stealing our jobs!" on the other side "all foireigners are just here for the freemoney of the socialsystem" ... yeah, what now? Dont get it...

Now I would eat a pudding, because pudding makes me happy (really), but you know what? Pudding is behind a paywall... stupid game... EVERYTHING s*cks here...

Why I have no friends? Because of my different interests and because I dont want people from THIS society as my friends. I mean... what is wrong with them??

Probably Im going to die alone... Its not like anyone would care anway...

Edited by Neputyunu
  • Like 1

Same as always. Sleepy and no targets for "real Life".

I hate this game anyway. I mean... NEPU?! ò_ó Puddings costs money?!

There is a paywall!

And there also is a paywall!

EVERYWHERE IS A PAYWALL!

o_o

And everyone just cares for graphics... Why it is important how something or somebody looks?

Its a Pay2Win Titles for graphicwhores, why I should play this?

Also the other players are way too aggressive. They overuse this PvP shit...

They attack me just because on my guildflag is a Waifu while on everyone else guildflag is ZombieDragonNaziSoldierMutant-Head... 

I dont understand their problems...

VOTE FOR PvE SERVERS!

I just would wish a real sister... but no normal western sister wo is just bitchy and finds everything you do stupid (My real sister always told me I should die T_T)

... Yes I know not everyone is like this, but I wrote "normal", see? :P

I want this type of sister who actually cares for her siblings and is fine with their stuff.

Would be totally the best buddyy for life. ^_^ But yeah, I know, its way too much for one wish, just to have a buddy..

I mean, Im probably unable to find someone who understands and likes me the way I am anyway, so the easiest way would be, the other person spawns in my family, right? That should not be a problem. Except mine, every familyslot is available. ^_^ ... Nobody is here...

But real Life ist just the stupiest Game ever created and like nearly every other game with multiplayer the community sucks, so, I can just wait for next week.

New money... EU PSN Sale...  yay...

While writing this I forgot what the topic is about...

How are you today...

hmm...

Im feeling wrong! like every other day too!

I mean ... I read in Newspaper today Switzerland wants "compulsory military service" (When anyone else can translate "Wehrpflicht" for me, this would be great. I mean, is this correct? its like threetimes as long...) for women.

Newspaper (at Facebook) asked, if this would be an example for Austria (my country).

In the comments women went crazy and said its unfair and stuff... and NOW (yes exatcly NOW! lol...) is a good time to get rid of it.

... So? The whole feminism and gender equality stuff doenst matter, when they would get something negative?

These doublestandards... There is no day society is not showing me THEIR FU**ING DOUBLESTANDARDS!!...

This makes me really sad... People are so dumb and egoistic... I hate them all...

You know, on the one side "Foreigner are stealing our jobs!" on the other side "all foireigners are just here for the freemoney of the socialsystem" ... yeah, what now? Dont get it...

Now I would eat a pudding, because pudding makes me happy (really), but you know what? Pudding is behind a paywall... stupid game... EVERYTHING s*cks here...

Why I have no friends? Because of my different interests and because I dont want people from THIS society as my friends. I mean... what is wrong with them??

Neppy you are Crazy as always you make a block out of all thisxD

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by PlutiaCPU

You have friends", Maybe I'm one of them hehe",

Fight, play your games wisely! they should the one who die NOT you",

Sometimes, I felt the same way like you therefore you're not alone",

Neppy you are Crazy as always you make a block out of all thisxD

Maybe you, my beloved Plue2-buddyyy, should come here and give me a plue-hug. :)

And bring pudding! ^_^

You have friends", Maybe I'm one of them hehe",

Fight, play your games wisely! they should the one who die NOT you",

Sometimes, I felt the same way like you therefore you're not alone",

When you as american say that to me as european, it is like, when you are playing World of Warcraft, Im playing Starcraft and you are texting me over battle.net you are going to assist me.

such distance, much lightyears, so far ... wow :)

... On Facebook Im writing with an asian guy. Somehow this is werid... I mean, is there really nobody geographically closer? :o

And my beloved Plue1 is at university next week... aww