How are you today?

ReverzerO-

Very nice! I finally solved the mystery concerning what was making my muscle memory constantly reset while playing osu!. I had my Windows sensitivity and osu! sensitivity completely different. le Besides that, woke up, forced to watch a near-three hour DVD. Which was kind of fun.

Felt strong and mighty today for some unknown reason. Oh well, at least I was able to step up my exercising, and somehow managed to do 32 pull-ups, when usually I can barely successfully pull 5 pull ups. xD I need to feel like this everyday!

• Like 1

Not so good, nursing an infected big toe, hopefully the worst of it is over now, hurt like hell getting that ingrown toenail pulled out, it was a mess to clean up too. Feel like crap because of it too, weak, nauseous & sore, so I'm guessing I unintentionally let it get too infected.

Fine, had a tough day today but i'm fine.

You are the devil and you had a tough day? 0.o

Just finished my abs workout and i feel great! Gonna eat some cereals and then sleep a bit because i'll spent all the day in the library reading . . . and that requires some sleep ^_^

• Like 1

lol your a role model Burst!

I am happy! Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof! I had a moderate paced workout and now I am going to enjoy me some TLOU online before bed and than watch some futbol in the morning. :) 

Hope your face feels better Twyst!

• Like 1