Thoughts on trophies

Dragon-Archon

It looks great. Doing "Inquisitor" & "Dragons' Bane" in the same playthrough will probably be annoying. I also hope both "Demonslayer" & "Invincible" are glitch free.

Maybe it's best not to kill 10 High Dragons on Nightmare difficulty :P

Do we have any info on how tough Nightmare mode will be? Because if it's as hard as it was in Origins, i'm looking forward to one hell of a beating.

No info on that, but I'm guessing after one or two DA:I DLC you have some OP gear. The DA:O and DAII DLC all did the same.

As long as Friendly Fire isn't on for Nightmare mode, then it might not be so bad.

Also looks like they left out the ridiculous amount of missable collectibles like in DAII which is just fine by me :D

Edited by Tony Redgrave

I'm gobsmacked by the complete absence of multiplayer/online trophies, and in a very good way!  I won't pick this title up Day One (or anytime soon) because I'm wrestling with an immense backlog, but this is a development that makes me more enthusiastic about eventually picking this up.

• Like 2

Hmm, if Nightmare is available at the start, it would be possible to platinum the game in one completionist playthrough, unless the 50,000 gold is unobtainable in one game.  Do you think they will have Nightmare unlocked at start, like DA:O?  Or force you to finish a Hard playthrough first, like ME?  Either way, I'm sure I'll playthrough more than once anyway - I have two solid and very different world states I need to see through this.  

I am planning on the next two weeks basically being unreachable and leaving my home only for work and Thanksgiving dinner...

Hey guys, anyone having issus with unlocking the Dragons' Bane trophy ? I slayed all the 10 dragons, is there some news about it ?

Edit : I'm not the only one, many people had this problem on PC/Xbox and PS, and loading a previous save do not work either

Edit2 : I rekilled all the 10th dragons again and got It

Edited by OwakkaDos