Tamer's December Lifetime Premium Competition [CLOSED]

daniezutton

Fantastic idea for a competition, Tamer. The spirit of giving is alive and well! :)

I'd like to be entered into both the free drawing and trophy competition, please, if the ability to give the prize away is available.

Edited by effdeegee

Well, I don't have 200 posts yet. But I would like to be entered in the random draw please.

Still is still available for posting. :P

Fantastic idea for a competition, Tamer. The spirit of giving is alive and well! :)

I'd like to be entered into both the free drawing and trophy competition, please, if the ability to give the prize away is available.

Still contemplating this suggestion.

After looking at the competition, I know I will not win the lifetime premium rewards.

However, can you please add me to the random drawing? At least I have a chance there :P

Remember: There will be 3 Lifetime Premium winners, so go for it. ^^

I'll add you to the drawing for the time being.

My Premium will expire in 7 months, but it won't hurt to ask: may i join the random drawing?  :ninja:

Negative  :D

My Premium will expire at Dec. 18 so can I join the Random Drawing?

Sure can. Any Premium membership that expires before the 23rd of December may enter the random drawing

Any Premium membership that expires before the end of the first week of December may enter the competition.

Can I join the random drawing?

Yes.

Edited by Tamer

Why can't I enter? :(

I'm assuming there must be no maple syrup suckin', puck slappin', pick-up drivin', coffee chuggin', doughnut dunkin', winter lovin', Ron and Don watchin', Shania singin', peace keepin', rain dancin', deer huntin', manners havin', igloo livin', fish catchin' chumps allowed.

wait... :hmm:

:o

Damn it! :shakefist:

:lol:

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 1

Remember: There will be 3 Lifetime Premium winners, so go for it. ^^

I'll add you to the drawing for the time being.

...Ok you convinced me.  Sign me up for both the competition and the random drawing.

Still don't like my chances though :P

Edit:  Forgot we can only sign up for one or the other.  Keep me in the random drawing and sorry for the confusion Tamer :D

Edited by Starrk_01

I'm assuming there must be no maple syrup suckin', puck slappin', pick-up drivin', coffee chuggin', doughnut dunkin', winter lovin', Ron and Don watchin', Shania singin', peace keepin', rain dancin', deer huntin', manners havin', igloo livin', fish catchin' chumps allowed.

wait... :hmm:

:o

Damn it! :shakefist:

:lol:

Take off you Hose Head. Or I will sic my Bison after your Lobster :shakefist: We will then play the fight on TSN while Don Cherry announces it.

Still contemplating the suggestion, Doc. :D The amount of non-premium entrants will determine my answer.

But I am not a premium member :o...I would be perfect contender to try and win one :)

• Like 2

Also,what's auto-popping?

It's something you can do if you use a save-cross feature. Like for the game Sound Shapes, the game has cross-save, so if you got all trophies on the PS3 version, and you transfer the save file in where you 100% completed the game over your PS Vita or/and PS4, you can instantly earn all trophies for the PS4/Vita versions in just a matter of seconds, so byou'd be getting over 60 trophies in just seconds.