Tamer's December Lifetime Premium Competition [CLOSED]

daniezutton

Seems like a pretty close race between Jeieem and Dr_Mayus from what I have seen  from the list so far with regards to trophy count.

:3 have you seen sneaky jack's Stealthy SS move? :3 and I've read that he got a PS4 for Christmas so I am guessing another 250+ points more for him :3

oooh grats Lucky Azaan60...

Edited by jeieem
  • Like 1

:3 have you seen sneaky jack's Stealthy SS move? :3 and I've read that he got a PS4 for Christmas so I am guessing another 250+ points more for him :3

oooh grats Lucky Azaan60...

Ok but jack can't do an automatic SS plat pop on the PS4, so he would have to do it legit if he wants those points (depending on how fast the gets the platinum). Second, look at the amount trophies accumulated between you, jack and Mayus (without worrying about jack's soon-to-be two SS platinums). I would see this as him improving his chances of winning, and (if I was in the competition) I would work even harder to bring my A game. Remember when I was in season 1 and 2 of the THL? I did everything I could to try and become the platinum league champion, but ended up getting second place twice.

• Like 2

Ok but jack can't do an automatic SS plat pop on the PS4, so he would have to do it legit if he wants those points (depending on how fast the gets the platinum). Second, look at the amount trophies accumulated between you, jack and Mayus (without worrying about jack's soon-to-be two SS platinums). I would see this as him improving his chances of winning, and (if I was in the competition) I would work even harder to bring my A game. Remember when I was in season 1 and 2 of the THL? I did everything I could to try and become the platinum league champion, but ended up getting second place twice.

That's the thing, Plats aren't all they are cracked up to be in these contests. Technically it would be better if I stopped SR3 and just started a new game and got as many trophies as possible as that would be worth more points...but I can't do that :)

That's the thing, Plats aren't all they are cracked up to be in these contests. Technically it would be better if I stopped SR3 and just started a new game and got as many trophies as possible as that would be worth more points...but I can't do that :)

So then you're similar to in the sense that you want to finish one game at a time if possible then?

Edited by GarciaFever

strange... i am not being notified that I am quoted... I probably messed up my setting...

lol... xD turns out, it is not Hope... it is just me being affected by playing Danganronpa 2.... or probably just what Doc said...

less than 1 week to go... jeez... more pressure >_<

Damn, hopefully PSN will be back on before this competition this ends. PS3 can synch my trophies online, thankfully; but as for PS4, I earned over a dozen trophies, and they still haven't synched online.

I'm sure Tamer will make an exception if the connection problems aren't solved before 2015, seeing as these are unforseen problems.

• Like 1

I'm sure Tamer will make an exception if the connection problems aren't solved before 2015, seeing as these are unforseen problems.

Damn, hopefully PSN will be back on before this competition this ends. PS3 can synch my trophies online, thankfully; but as for PS4, I earned over a dozen trophies, and they still haven't synched online.

You would be correct. Unless, of course, I was the cause.  :devil:

• Like 2

^oooh... I'd wait for your review then for South Park before I buy it next year

dang... 2 days eh... I think I already had my last plat of the month/year... maybe will just enjoy playing PS Vita Pets later ( :3 fluffy Talking Siberian Husky), couldn't do much trophy hunting on last day since I have what they call "work". 

Good Luck to us ^_^

^oooh... I'd wait for your review then for South Park before I buy it next year

dang... 2 days eh... I think I already had my last plat of the month/year... maybe will just enjoy playing PS Vita Pets later ( :3 fluffy Talking Siberian Husky), couldn't do much trophy hunting on last day since I have what they call "work". 

Good Luck to us ^_^

My work gave us from the 23rd to the 5th off :D and since it is -30 out there I am happy to stay inside and be warm ^_^

My work gave us from the 23rd to the 5th off :D and since it is -30 out there I am happy to stay inside and be warm ^_^

ehe... lucky.. I guess.. ^_^ be safe then and be warm while I try to avoid Fire Crackers and hope not to be hit by stray bullets on New Year's Eve :P

Last couple of days :D. What is everyone working on :o

I should have the SR3 plat today ( I could have had it yesterday but sleep was better than Vehicle missions) and I am going to try and plat South Park before the year end

Well, I just got a third of my score in the past three days. I hope to get the platinum in Naruto Storm Revolution before the year ends. If I finish early, I'll start getting more trophies in Project Diva F 2nd.