Dead Boy not unlocking.

so I got to the chest with Cain, full attack power and the holy mantle. Went through and destroyed everything taking zero damage in all rooms and at boss. But trophy didn't unlock. Was really pissed cause it's at 0.0% rarity and I was hoping yo be the first to get it. But nope, glitched on me... (yes I'm 200% sure I took no damage)

You went straight to the cutscene and next level right? no messing around and potentially getting injured after the boss fight. I know people can end up missing out on the Dark Boy trophy (Depth/Necro) if they go straight into the Boss Rush area and take damage there. Its odd because you can get the Secret popup instantly after doing the achievement but you wont get the actual trophy till next level.

Hey guys, I'm almost 100% positive it's simple not unlocking for people.  I haven't done this crazy feat, but I'm pretty much near certain that someone would have this by now, more notably many of the handful of people with 45-50+ of 59 trophies (not many though as this one's not easy).  I've also have read on another site it's glitched for others as well and I recall reading people declaring the platinum literally impossible at this juncture because of this exact trophy you're talking about.  (Simply because it didn't unlock for those stating the previous)  And also with a few of the "methods" you can cheat the game... I'd bet also that this would've been done by now.  It's simply not working for some reason.

I can assure you though, that you'd easily be in the top 25, or atleast 50.  Regardless of a trophy or not.  Congrats!!  Hopefully they fix that level, or both levels for that case; Dark Room and The Chest. 

A side note: is this the ps4 forum for the game?  Because there's two lists on the popular games list... and well clicking on my Binding from my trophy card, this is the forum section I see to the right of the list and it has many more comments whereas the "other" list I assume is the vita and has like one comment/thread.  I'm not sure, as many vita users post here and I've confused myself with some info.   I think it might be not working on both though.  In due time... 

Edited by SilkyJay86

The trophy is definately broken. I did it a few days ago without any damage (had a ridiculously op run) and it didnt pop and didnt get the ingame achievment either. If you look at the trophys, some people already have beaten the game with the lost and he dies in 1 hit so it is impossible to get the lost trophys without also getting the dead boy on the way

Yeah it didn't unlock for me in the dark room either and I know I wasn't hurt. Used an emperor card at the entrance and then a chaos card to 1-hit KO the lamb.

Also on the thing with the lost, I think he glitched on my last run with him and he became invincible. I didn't push my luck and test it but I did beat the lamb with him and got hurt without dieing during the fight.

Yep. It is glitches and I'm so fucking pissed. I just now did it again, but still no trophy... That's twice I've screwed myself out I Satan kills to get another trophy instead. Well there's no more point in me going to the chest or dark room anymore... Well time to just finish up my character Satan/Isaac kill trophies then most likely be done with the game. (I won't be able to plat this cause The Lost playthroughs are just insane...)

O I C..... :ninja:

Umm yeah, I was wondering about why ??? was unlocked at the point it was for me.  Thought I lucked out or something.  I remember reading a while back that you had to unlock the lost with doing odd ball things with say Isaac (getting him killed a certain way)  well now I know and holy shnikes that sounds insane.  And he dies if you exit the game and re enter I believe.

Unlocking the Lost is the easy part. Playing as him is a complete different bullshit unfair story. (even the veterans who have 600 hours on WotL find it unfair and stupid hard) And woot just got rank 50 on leaderboards with 46 trophies. Just hopefully Dead Boy gets fixed soon so I can have every trophy except the two platinum god and lost trophies.

• Like 1

Sounds like the trophies in general are a bit buggy in this one.  I have the trophy for killing mom's heart 3, 8, 9, 10, and 11 times but no 5.  I've used a seed once for about 2 rooms and disabled it after seeing it only duplicated a run and not a character so I know that wasn't the issue.

Still, super fun game though.  Plan on playing it for a long long time.

• Like 1

Well I'm glad I gave up trying the no damage runs on chest/dark room already. Almost tried again today but ran into two champion deaths in a small room in the dark room and said fuck it. Hopefully it gets patched really soon. I'll probably have everything completed (except The Lost playthroughs) by the time we get a patch for this.

Ok guys, I'm still up at 1 a.m. just to post this pearl for you:

It seems like Nicalis is preparing a patch for fixing Dead Boy's trophy, so yeah, that's cool.

BUT The Lost is really, REALLY glitched.

In my last run I defeated The Lamb with The Lost (easy trick, with both Gnawed Leaf and Mom's Knife). Anyway, I took much damage from nearly anything. I collected both Dead Cat and Guppy's Collar, then died. The Lost then reappeared and wasn't killable by any mean. So now I have one of the hardest trophies in the game not even trying.

Peace dudes :highfive:

• Like 1

Just Gnawed Leaf-ed my way through The Chest. A very boring run through, but definitely no hits taken. I did this on Vita as it seems to be less buggy with trophies, but still no luck. Hopefully they'll put in a patch so that if you've done it the trophy will unlock automatically after the patch.

Yeah, this is really annoying i really wish they would patch these trophy bugs, cause about 10 trophies that shouldve unlocked didnt and i took no dmg on the chest/dark room FIVE TIMES and it didnt unlock! Not even the secret! I cant get platinum god if i cant unlick all secrets cause of a bug. Edmund if u out there please fix this cause i want to 100% one of my favourite game series ever