Can someone please fix the PSNProfiles title for this game?

No offense but who the hell cares?

Not me. First world problems here guys.  :awesome:

edit: Seriously though, it's better this way. Game can be found at F, Final Fantasy, with other XIII games. It being at L would be more confusing.

Edited by theJJ88
  • Like 2

The guy is right. You folks say it was placed like that to help with search, but why that doesn't happen with Call of Duty?

To find the Modern Warfare games i have to search their names, and not CoD.

The important is how it's called on trophy list, not on store.

Because no one wants to search for them. That's a fact.

Ok, dude, you just won the internet :D

I think it was purposely changed to be that way, if I remember right awhile back it was suggested that some of the trophy names be altered so that entire series could be displayed together more specifically the Assassin's Creed half of which had trophy lists which were just AC followed by the game subtitle. Look for yourself and you can see the names here differ from the proper trophy lists in order to appear together. I'm guessing someone pointed out the same issue for this title and it was changed accordingly. Which works better comes down to whether you like it to look more organized or more official.

I think it was purposely changed to be that way, if I remember right awhile back it was suggested that some of the trophy names be altered so that entire series could be displayed together more specifically the Assassin's Creed half of which had trophy lists which were just AC followed by the game subtitle. Look for yourself and you can see the names here differ from the proper trophy lists in order to appear together. I'm guessing someone pointed out the same issue for this title and it was changed accordingly. Which works better comes down to whether you like it to look more organized or more official.

The difference there is that the Assassin's Creed games were changed to identify the game by it's correct title: "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood", and not "AC Brotherhood" in which case it was PSN that deviated from correctly titling the game. In this case, they've deviated from the correct title of the game for the sake of grouping them together here on PSNP. The correct title is Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII and that's how I think the game should be identified here. "Final Fantasy XIII" is the byline in this case, not "Lightning Returns". If I had had a reason to look for the game on the games listing here, I'd have gone to L first and been confused. I'll give the search engine credit in that it correctly looks for keywords like it should.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

It doesn't matter if "Lightning" comes 1st than "Final" on PSNP, if you search for the word "fantasy", it'll show all titles with that word, and since everyone has "Last Played" as their default order in their profile, i do think Sly should change the title back to Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII since that is its official title no matter what anyone says.

• Like 1