Thoughts on the trophies?

Aranea Highwind

Let me guess, not only do you have to go to each area but you also have to get every item on them too in order for them to appear all green on the map instead of black/red right?

That would make sense, since I don't think there was any incentive to do that in GCN other than the items themselves.  Seems like just going to every area would be way too easy.  I don't think I've ever bothered to get all the areas on the map green, so this should be fun.

That would make sense, since I don't think there was any incentive to do that in GCN other than the items themselves.  Seems like just going to every area would be way too easy.  I don't think I've ever bothered to get all the areas on the map green, so this should be fun.

Well, I do have a bit of OCD so I've allways done that. No item left behind ;)

Let me guess, not only do you have to go to each area but you also have to get every item on them too in order for them to appear all green on the map instead of black/red right?

yes.  after i opened every room as chris and it didnt pop, i thought it was because i needed to do it with jill too.  that didnt work either, so they should change that description to fully explore.

Edited by Sefiroth

• 1 month later...

you can platinum in 4 plays, but 6 is a better option. CQC can be done on Very easy to make it less stressful. i have a full guide i am currently trying to upload here, already have Plat as i imported.

yes.  after i opened every room as chris and it didnt pop, i thought it was because i needed to do it with jill too.  that didnt work either, so they should change that description to fully explore.

Exactly you have to collect every item as well as enter every room. the Hidden Closet does NOT count and this can be done on your very first run.

The moment I write this post, I just platinum this game a few minutes ago. :P

I would like to say the trophies here are relatively easy if you are a hardcore fan of classic Resident Evil which means you knew exactly what are you doing or you have already beaten this game in Gamecube version. The only trophy that made me rage for few minutes are trying to kill Crimson Head Prototype using knife only during my trial to obtain trophy for completing the game using knife. Other than that, all trophies are manageable.

Now I want to order and eat pizza to celebrate my 1000th trophy and also my 20th platinum, Resident Evil. :wub:

• Like 2

How bad is the no saves run trophy? any tips ? i died once with jill from Neptune but still it the only trophie im worried about.  

Why don't you do the same method like those people use to get 10 minutes in real survival ? or 1 minute in normal mode lol

I'm kidding ! play on very easy and follow some speedrun's on youtube ! don't be worry .. you won't die ! specially if you have special weapons this is .. (Like Taking Candy from a Baby )   B) 

"literally" :P

• Like 1

Why don't you do the same method like those people use to get 10 minutes in real survival ? or 1 minute in normal mode lol

I'm kidding ! play on very easy and follow some speedrun's on youtube ! don't be worry .. you won't die ! specially if you have special weapons this is .. (Like Taking Candy from a Baby )   B) 

"literally" :P

Yeah i find out now about the special weapons for doing the speed runs , going after them first and then the no save run .Thanks . 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Can't wait to start this game! I really should clean up some of my older games first, but no. Bought this a few days ago, about a week after the escapists, going to do this one first. I must plat this, it's been my destiny since it came out on ps1. . . Sad life, I know. . .

Edited by dehj309

• 1 year later...

I can't believe 

7.62%

VERY RARE  

of people already have the platinum. That's insane. 6 playthroughs is simply incredibly boring! It's not even Ultra Rare anymore. No sense in ripping yo ass anymore.

Boriiiing??? this game is so good! and i Really enjoyed playing through it 5 times :)

Edited by DividedByMankind
  • Like 1