Yakuza 5 releases to the west December 8th

Senbon Kaguya

• 3 weeks later...

"Mid-November" my ass, Sony!  :angry:

Kinda related: Yakuza 5 and the PC port of Final Fantasy VII were both announced at last year's PSX. FF7 is completely MIA and Yakuza 5 doesn't look like it's releasing on schedule...again. Going to be hard to get excited for some announcements at this year's PSX.

• Like 1

"Mid-November" my ass, Sony!  :angry:

Kinda related: Yakuza 5 and the PC port of Final Fantasy VII were both announced at last year's PSX. FF7 is completely MIA and Yakuza 5 doesn't look like it's releasing on schedule...again. Going to be hard to get excited for some announcements at this year's PSX.

Uproar I say, the game shoulda been out this Tuesday.. holy shit! I had this preordered since August. Damn.

• Like 1

SEGA streamed Yakuza 5 back on November 6th and this was announced on their Twitter page at this time.

Twitch link: http://www.twitch.tv/sega

@SEGA (Is the official Twitter page)

I think it is still coming soon, there is no apparent as to why it would not.

I loved how they were previewing the game. It's like we know, the game is already 3 years old, just give us the damn game already lol

• Like 1

It's Yakuza, there was no way it would be released futsuuly =D

It's been so long since we had a Yakuza game. Japan gets so many, they're getting Kiwami and Yakuza 6 next year.. while we wait for 5. -_-

SEGA's website not really helping. They just have the game listed as 'Fall 2015'.

http://yakuza.sega.com/en/game-info/yakuza5/yakuza5-ps3/

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns into next year or some shit.  :facepalm: Just better be next week or the week after.

I loved how they were previewing the game. It's like we know, the game is already 3 years old, just give us the damn game already lol

Exactly, and the damn screenshot news we get.

Not even listed for pre-order on EU Store...

Only reason i've even visited the PS Store these last few months is to see if Yakuza 5 is available for pre-order but NOPE! Nothing yet... :facepalm:

Oh, and PS+ games as well.

I don't even know what's going on there. Ugh. I guess it is too much to ask to play Yakuza..

I feel like Sega is holding Yakuza 5 hostage until every gamer buys 20 copies of Sonic Boom on Wii U.

this is most likely the situation and their ransom demands.

• Like 1