Yakuza 5 releases to the west December 8th

Senbon Kaguya

And the game ends up coming out around near the end of the year.. which it almost feels like. I just want to be a first achiever and get my Yakuza fix back. Then we wait another 5 years for Yakuza Ishin and Zero. </3

Yeah I know people are saying that Dec. 29 is what the auto-download date says, but that could still very well be a placeholder date. I don't even know if we will even get Ishin or Zero, Kenzan never made it out of Japan even though that was heavily requested. We're lucky that Yakuza 5 is coming lol

Yeah I know people are saying that Dec. 29 is what the auto-download date says, but that could still very well be a placeholder date. I don't even know if we will even get Ishin or Zero, Kenzan never made it out of Japan even though that was heavily requested. We're lucky that Yakuza 5 is coming lol

This is why I am studying up on Japanese. x_x

Edited by Cielle

And the game ends up coming out around near the end of the year.. which it almost feels like. I just want to be a first achiever and get my Yakuza fix back. Then we wait another 5 years for Yakuza Ishin and Zero. </3

If it is a shared list as the earlier post implies that won't be happening.

I seriously doubt it's going to be a shared list.. Yakuza 3, 4 and Dead Souls had separate lists from their Japanese counterparts. :|

Ryu Ga Gotoku 5

On the other hand, translated trophies usually mean shared list...

Yeah I know people are saying that Dec. 29 is what the auto-download date says, but that could still very well be a placeholder date. 

I don't know. Usually, placeholder dates are 31.12.

• Like 1

UPDATE!

Yakuza 5 PS3 release date set on PSN rumor

We know that many of you are patiently waiting to find out the Yakuza 5 western release date on PS3 via PSN. We know that the game will be available sometime this month, but Sony nor Sega have decided to reveal the exact date yet.

The most obvious reason for this, is likely due to the fact that it is one of the planned announcements at PlayStation Experience 2015, which takes place this weekend.

Right now, the PSN listing for Yakuza 5 on PS3 shows a December 31, 2015 release but many believe this to be a placeholder.

yakuza-5-release-date-western.jpg

There’s currently a 15% discount attached to the game so you can actually pre-order it now for $33.99 until December 31, 2015 which you may be interested in.

We have also heard some rumors that the exact Yakuza 5 release date will be on December 29, but we are still waiting for confirmation on this – so take it with a pinch of salt for now.

PlayStation Experience is not long away, so we should get the answers very soon. Are you waiting to download Yakuza 5 on PS3?

yakuza-5-western-release-date.jpg

source

-

Finally some more news about it! I hope we get it during PSX week or shortly after. I'm so hype for Yakuza 5 right now!! 

• Like 1

Well, December 31 is a placeholder date, no matter how you look at it, but... better than nothing? =D

Better then not getting the game at all, that's for sure. :|

I do love how SEGA does this with its games...

Teasing and taunting... making us want something so badly...

This is gamings version of erotica.

Next, Yakuza Ishin and Zero.. Coming in 2025

Srsly though, I wanna experience 6, Zero, Ishin and all those other games we never got in the west. I'm gonna import them but it would be so nice for them all to be localized.

As the above people said, Zero has been confirmed already, but I wholeheartedly agree with this. Yakuza is freaking addictive and the entire saga should be localized here :)

Thank you soooooooo much for the update I've been waiting patiently waiting for this since it was first available for pre-order. Now that there is finally a solid release date I'm bouncing off the walls because Tuesday cannot come fast enough. Now all I need to know is how much space I need to download the awesomeness B)

Thank you soooooooo much for the update I've been waiting patiently waiting for this since it was first available for pre-order. Now that there is finally a solid release date I'm bouncing off the walls because Tuesday cannot come fast enough. Now all I need to know is how much space I need to download the awesomeness B)

Around 5,000 MBs. I'm hopefully going to be on the first achiever list if the list isn't shared. :D

Same thing with Zero when its out next year. People who pre-ordered can apparently play it on Monday but nonetheless, hypehypehypehype. Now just to wait for the other games to hit the west..