Yakuza 5 releases to the west December 8th

Senbon Kaguya

PSN really seems the best way to go about it, no cost for the production of the discs, cases, manuals and the distribution to stores. As unfortunate as it is the series never sells great in the west but this way at least they can minimize the cost and hopefully achieve better profit, enough this time that they'll keep releasing in the west.

lFJ7IVw.gif

I'm not even mad that I imported the JP version and now it's getting localization for two reasons.  One, this localization is digital until further notice, which cuts down on costs a lot for Yakuza and makes future localizations more probable.  Two, it's ****ing Yakuza, there's no way I'd be mad about this localization  xD

Finally! Now people can shut up and stop complaining all over YouTube crying about not having a Western release of Yakuza games. People are so lazy these days.

They could have bought the Japanese version of the game on play-Asia at least and learn some Japanese or follow a guide instead of wasting time for a total of 2/3 years complaining and crying on every Yakuza video for a West release.