Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 announced (heavy Manga spoilers)

Ohh come on Plutie, dont remind me on that ... The XBox360 games are sooo bad imo.

The battlesystem was bad.

The jutsusystem was bad.

Even the exploring was totally craparonie and DAMN NAGGING! :D Really... you liked that shit? 

... now you actually reminded me on that ... :(

The only good parts from both of the games are the story fights imo... e.g.

But in Storm2 and 3 we got shown that they are waaaay better and also overall better then the XBox-Games :P

I loved the story fights and I loved the exploring because that was the first time in naruto I got to see an open world. I hated the battles I always thought that naruto would be better in 3d I love storm more just because of that. What REALLY hated was the random ninja fights like in that vid. I just miss the freedom of broken bond & rise of a ninja

I loved the story fights and I loved the exploring because that was the first time in naruto I got to see an open world. I hated the battles I always thought that naruto would be better in 3d I love storm more just because of that. What REALLY hated was the random ninja fights like in that vid. I just miss the freedom of broken bond & rise of a ninja

The freedom? I see ... hmm... yes, understandable. But, do you like the recurring traps and minigames? It was really nagging for me. :S

I just like Storm2 and 3. Havnt played the new one yet.

I highly doubt they will continue making naruto games after this one, it's not going to be like DBZ which had lasting appeal and was considered one of the best anime of all time. After the way the manga ended I don't see why anyone would be interested in this series anymore. 

It's confirmed the manga will continue, the new protagonist will be Naruto's son. I really hope it's not like Dragon Ball GT and CyberConnect will probably make games about it too.

The freedom? I see ... hmm... yes, understandable. But, do you like the recurring traps and minigames? It was really nagging for me. :S

I just like Storm2 and 3. Havnt played the new one yet.

Nah I hated that shit. A remember a few times where I would die jumping through the forest. The mini games were annoying as fuck

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Here's the newly revealed characters.

Sage of Six Paths Obito (Translated)

XPGSy5z.jpg

Sage of Six Paths Madara (Recently revealed)

Naruto-Storm-4-Scan-12.jpg

It looks like we'll be able to play through the heroes & villains story mode, kind of like the DBZ games What-if stories. Will you side with Madara & Obito's cause? or help Naruto & the Ninja Alliance save the shinobi world?

Edited by Oblivion

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's a compliation of screenshots from Gamescom.

I have to say, compared to months ago when the game was announced it looks absolutely gorgeous now.

If you have faith in the game, continue to do so. The game has been delayed until February 2016, probably to improve the game and make sure it comes out as the best Storm game ever. Graphics will continue to improve and they aren't even halfway done with the game yet!

Edited by Oblivion

We learn that we nicknamed the mother of Chakra will be able to use its iconic Teleport Technology for cornering opponents into a corner and get out of a very bad situation. In addition, the game will also include elementary type of environments where certain attacks will be weakened or strengthened. Thus, the fiery style of Katon will have less resonance in a water setting and vice versa for Suiton.

Also, the story mode and new environments will be so awesome ! 

Wait... so does this mean the game could extend itself to the Boruto movie!?

I'm damn sold.

Not so sure about that, since Boruto and Sarada are only available as pre-order bonuses (same as hokage kakashi which is a costume). But it may go up to The Last Naruto story mode, but even that is still a mystery, but has a high chance that could be a Fragment chapter like previous storm games

Edited by Kyl542

Not so sure about that, since Boruto and Sarada are only available as pre-order bonuses (same as hokage kakashi which is a costume). But it may go up to The Last Naruto story mode, but even that is still a mystery, but has a high chance that could be a Fragment chapter like previous storm games

Maybe it'll end up as DLC later on.

Maybe it'll end up as DLC later on.

I'm pretty sure there won't be a Boruto or The Last story chapter. They are only there as pre-order bonuses and are not really available afterwards. Bandai Namco has started doing this with most of their games recently, making finished characters exclusive to pre-order only and never releasing them as DLC. I've waited since Storm Revolution came out to get those damn Samurai costumes but i can't get them since i didn't pre-order day one at a specific retailer. So much bullshit i tell you.

I'm pretty sure there won't be a Boruto or The Last story chapter. They are only there as pre-order bonuses and are not really available afterwards. Bandai Namco has started doing this with most of their games recently, making finished characters exclusive to pre-order only and never releasing them as DLC. I've waited since Storm Revolution came out to get those damn Samurai costumes but i can't get them since i didn't pre-order day one at a specific retailer. So much bullshit i tell you.

Actually the Last characters and costumes are unlockable. It is true that if you pre-order the game you get all of those characters and costumes, but only Boruto and Sarada are actual bonuses. The other characters will just be unlocked immediatly in the game for you if you pre-order. If you don't pre order, you can still unlock the Last characters normally with bp

Edited by Kyl542

• 1 month later...

*Squeeeeeeeee* It's happening! I seriously love the creativity here. This is gonna be the best Naruto game ever made!

EDIT: Oh, and if you didn't know Itachi and Shisui got their own Perfect Susanoo's now. Guess who came up with these beauties? Yep, the creator himself Masashi Kishimoto.

Edited by Oblivion