spooky message

Vanilla

It is kinda spooky, it might be because of when psn was down you tried logging in a few times ?

I called and asked sony last week if they could tell me if there were attempted logins to my account because I was affraid of its security after getting a refused 1800 dollar transaction on my credit card, I solved the issue with my bank, but sony said " we can't tell you if your account has had any attempted logins because it's invasion of privacy against the other person ". WTF

So if you do decide to call sony, keep in mind there pretty dumb and you might have to ask to speak to someone else or a supervisor

I've seen that message quite a bit on PS4 and its usually after I sit idle on my friends list or just simply spend too much time looking through it. I havent seen many people complain about it so I thought i was an isolated case. Its quite silly and can be really annoying at times too, although it doesn't seem to block you out for that long.

Edited by Boooda

but it was only 3 times

Reminds me of that Regular Show episode where Modercai sends the same text three times to CJ then he's teleported to limbo and the communication Gods tell him something like "You don't send the same text three times in a row! It's annoying and lame". I guess the same thing appies here.  :giggle:

• Like 2