Immortal Venom Creations

cmgravekeeper

id like to make a request:

artist: cmgravekeeper

item: signature

name:Funboy1246

style: something suitable to the name but leaning toward the dark side lol other than that dealer's choice. i'm sure it'll be amazing either way.

size: can you do one bout the size of this sig?

Edited by funboy1246
  • Like 1

id like to make a request:

artist: cmgravekeeper

item: signature

name:Funboy1246

style: something suitable to the name but leaning toward the dark side lol other than that dealer's choice. i'm sure it'll be amazing either way.

size: can you do one bout the size of this sig?

"Size of this sig", which sig? And my best work is done with my standard 200x400.

Also funboy and dark side don't usually go along with each other. xD No specific character or anything or that's all up to me?

• Like 1

lol sorry i meant my gamer tag thing down at the bottom. but its all up to you size wise. and just an example, my friend made me a pic once that was a yellow smiley face with sharp teeth and a bleeding, smoking bullet hole between the eyes, with funboy written in an arch above it to look like balloons. thats kinda what i meant by dark. something along those lines ya know? but other than that yea knock yourself out. your the artist. im sure you can come up with some killer stuff off the top of your head.

"Size of this sig", which sig? And my best work is done with my standard 200x400.

Also funboy and dark side don't usually go along with each other. xD No specific character or anything or that's all up to me?

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Ramonachan!

Uhh.. Has it been 2 months? I think it has so I'd like to request another Lightning signature please.

Request: Signature
Theme: Claire "Lightning" Farron
Text: "GunBlade" and/or "The future is bright."

I don't mind who makes it and it would be cool if it was the same size as this site's trophy cards but that's not necessary. Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Ramonachan!

Uhh.. Has it been 2 months? I think it has so I'd like to request another Lightning signature please.

Request: Signature

Theme: Claire "Lightning" Farron

Text: "GunBlade" and/or "The future is bright."

I don't mind who makes it and it would be cool if it was the same size as this site's trophy cards but that's not necessary. Thanks in advance!

BsSR7Mm.png

Your signature is done, hope you like, made it the exact size as the trophy cards :)

• Like 3

Well I'm back now!

I am requesting a signature!

Artist: Ramona-channnn please

Theme/Image: Chopper and Law together (its 2 years later in One Piece)

Name/Quote: My PSN and the quote should be, "The Doctors Are In!"

You can do what you what in the signature other then what I listed!

The wait has been long (like disdiq) but I finally finished it 

pcq60px.png

• Like 3

CMGrave, I'd like to request a profile header

Could you theme it around One Piece and Law? (the guy in my sig) Any font can do, and I'd like to have to have the quote "The Doctor Is In" somewhere in the header.

(never requested one before but whatever you come up with is bound to be awesome.)

• Like 1

I'd like to request a signature

Artist: The Squidmeister ( Ramon)

Theme: King Dedede Preferably from Smash Wii U/3DS

Text: " A-Brawl3r" . if possible could you use the font similar to what they use in Smash Bros Wii U/3DS. If previous is possible maybe try to integrate the flame image as well from the title logos.

Edited by A-Brawl3r
  • Like 1

Signature request inbound.

Artist: Raven

Theme: Miranda from the Legend of Dragoon [Dragoon form] 

Text: Tamer and "Defender of the Realm"

I'm not picky on font nor background as it will allow less restrictions to the creation. I'd also appreciate a matching avatar. Thank you!  :D

Edited by Tamer
  • Like 1

I posted this earlier on the "Request A Signature" thread but didnt work out as it seems no one visits it any more :angry:

Anyway I would really appreciate it if any of the designers here could get me a signature with the following stuff:

A horizontal sig. with a dark background, the God of War, Kratos on the left and the King of the Gods, Zeus on the right (if possible looking at each other) with my PSN ID (Lovejinder_LJ) in between them at the bottom. A size of 400X200 should do.

I would like to add that the characters, Kratos and Zeus, be popping out of the signatures like this one

yEUWATY.png

PEACE :lol:

Edited by Lovejinder_LJ
  • Like 1

I posted this earlier on the "Request A Signature" thread but didnt work out as it seems no one visits it any more :angry:

Anyway I would really appreciate it if any of the designers here could get me a signature with the following stuff:

A horizontal sig. with a dark background, the God of War, Kratos on the left and the King of the Gods, Zeus on the right (if possible looking at each other) with my PSN ID (Lovejinder_LJ) in between them at the bottom. A size of 400X200 should do.

PEACE :lol:

Requirements

Minimum 50 Posts

Please read atleast the first page before you post :)

Edited by Tohru Adachi
  • Like 2