NFL is fixing games. 89% think so..

Dimmu-T

Also as I said, I enjoy sports, but its important to know the truth to what we are watching and to be aware that everything in life is not always as it seems.

I dont watch NFL man, but I know of many examples in other sports so I highly doubt the NFL wouod be exempt from incidents regarding match fixing.

You keep saying people need to know the truth yet no evidence to support it. You are saying these fixes in sports are fact yet nothing to show that what you are saying is fact. Everything you have said is speculative, nothing that definitely shows what you are saying is true dood.

• Like 3

89% of people used to believe all sorts of ridiculous crap.  Like the Earth being flat, or that you could tell the difference between a Witch and a mere mortal by throwing them in water and seeing if they floated.  All a poll is good for is to weigh public opinion -- it has no requirement to have a resemblance to reality.

If the NFL is interested in goosing their profits, fixing games is the LAST thing they should do.  Not only would it drive down fan interest in a general sense, but its impact on the gambling scene would multiply that effect exponentially.  The NFL is as popular as it is because it's a gambler's paradise and because of Fantasy Football.... take those away and lots of people will find something else to do.

Here is a very basic wikipedia page that you may find interesting. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Match_fixing

If wikipedia is your best source, your argument is dead upon arrival.  Any idiot can re-write a wikipedia page to say anything they want and it's not like there's a requirement for fact or reality before it gets posted there.

• Like 1

It's one thing for people to have their opinion stated that their fixed or not.. Theirs a couple of good value point that are made here. Bad Refs, Nothing but greed and to boost a team/player for Sales.

But like i said theirs a few that no matter your wrong or just will be trolled, Like Wdjat. It's might be just harder to provide the proof then to show then To show to be proven B.S.. You think they really want people to know the truth. Just like A corrupted Government.. 

You failed to read the whole thing.. NFL wants TO MAKE 25 BIllion in profit PER year by the next 10 years. And yes my friend this is true. want on USA today and Sports Center

Their not happy at sitting at just 10 Billion a year. They want at least 15 Billion more per year.

In your opening post you said it is more prevalent than ever that the NFL fixes games, if that is truly the case then it shouldn't be that hard to provide some sort of definitive proof of this. I say it is bs because all of this is just a conspiracy theory with nothing to actually support your claim dood

Anyone who thinks professional sports leagues are fixed by the league/owners grossly oversimplifies the issue.

There's a number of different interest groups trying to influence the results of games:

Gambling syndicates - Contrary to what most tend to believe, it is not the giant multi-billion dollar leagues that draw the most attention from fixers. There has been an ongoing match fixing scandal in a local semi-professional Canadian soccer league which has provided a great deal of intel on fixing in general. The league was targeted specifically because a) there is very little oversight on smaller leagues,  B) smaller leagues are less well researched and provide better opportunities for fixers to take advantage of inflated lines, and c) because bribing players or refs in these leagues costs almost nothing. In short, the larger the league, the harder it is to fix. That puts the NFL pretty much last on the list of targets for this type of fixing.

Team Owners - While not technically match fixing, the owners of big money teams tend to have more sway in setting league policy. In the NHL, that means teams like Boston tend to be well positioned when bombshells get dropped on other owners. Ex. "Hey the salary cap isn't going up this year. Surprise!" Do league ops tilt the playing field in favour of certain teams off-field? I think the answer is certainly yes. Do some individual owners go beyond that into what would constitute fixing? Again, the answer is probably yes. Which brings me to what seems to be the point of this topic...

"The League" - The idea that some greater "league" entity fixes games is pretty much ridiculous. Even the various League commissioners, arguably the most important league employees, are simply servants that report directly to a Board of Governors aka the individual team owners. Fixing games at a league level would not be a smart long-term play for a commissioner looking to stay employed by a group of 30.

Ultimately though, all of this is entirely uninteresting because it's complete f***ing conjecture. Until anything can be proved, either enjoy the spectacle for what it is or go watch something else. Anything else is just the pro sports equivalent of 9/11 truthers, except those guys actually try to provide something resembling evidence.

Edited by BraveNoobWorld
  • Like 1

89% of people used to believe all sorts of ridiculous crap.  Like the Earth being flat, or that you could tell the difference between a Witch and a mere mortal by throwing them in water and seeing if they floated.  All a poll is good for is to weigh public opinion -- it has no requirement to have a resemblance to reality.

If the NFL is interested in goosing their profits, fixing games is the LAST thing they should do.  Not only would it drive down fan interest in a general sense, but its impact on the gambling scene would multiply that effect exponentially.  The NFL is as popular as it is because it's a gambler's paradise and because of Fantasy Football.... take those away and lots of people will find something else to do.

If wikipedia is your best source, your argument is dead upon arrival.  Any idiot can re-write a wikipedia page to say anything they want and it's not like there's a requirement for fact or reality before it gets posted there.

Your using that, then you should of not even being in this post. No i dont use it. And it was an actual poll. 89% i read and not on your site dude. 

Is the NFL rigged? | Debate.org

In your opening post you said it is more prevalent than ever that the NFL fixes games, if that is truly the case then it shouldn't be that hard to provide some sort of definitive proof of this. I say it is bs because all of this is just a conspiracy theory with nothing to actually support your claim dood

Let see. #88 of the Cowboys that was a Catch. the week before the lions got screwed by the cowboys. Same week as Controversial catch.. Ravens coach was saying Patriots was doing a illegal formation. The refs blew him off. 49ers and Seahawks last year. Winner goes to the supper bowl. 

Interesting Fan Showing Evidence Of NFL Being Rigged ....

What poll states that 89% of anything thinks the NFL is fixed?

And now im going to say this.. To all the trolls fuck jobs out their.. Everyone is entitle to their beliefs on this if they think the Games are fixed or not.. But no one one have to hear some nut jobs slamming them for it either. So i would say to one's that cant take hearing someone's else opinion  and dont take personally but you need to get Bent. 

Your using that, then you should of not even being in this post. No i dont use it. And it was an actual poll. 89% i read and not on your site dude. 

Let see. #88 of the Cowboys that was a Catch. the week before the lions got screwed by the cowboys. Same week as Controversial catch.. Ravens coach was saying Patriots was doing a illegal formation. The refs blew him off. 49ers and Seahawks last year. Winner goes to the supper bowl. 

Interesting Fan Showing Evidence Of NFL Being Rigged ....

And now im going to say this.. To all the trolls fuck jobs out their.. Everyone is entitle to their beliefs on this if they think the Games are fixed or not.. But no one one have to hear some nut jobs slamming them for it either. So i would say to one's that cant take hearing someone's else opinion  and dont take personally but you need to get Bent. 

Aaaaand this continues to prove my point of this all being speculation with no sort of definitive proof. None of this even come close to proving games are fixed. Ok you mentioned some bad calls, so? This just proves there is bad officiating not that games are fixed, there have been bad calls in every season dood. I could easily find plays where the refs made a bad call from any sport. My problem with these fixed game conspiracy is that there isn't any sort of foundation for these claims even in that poll nothing that could really begin to prove games are fixed. I'm not being a troll, nut job, or some sort of superfan. All I'm saying is until there is some shred of proof that actually supports this then these theories should be squashed. Nothing in this thread or that poll has come close to actually proving games are fixed.

Aaaaand this continues to prove my point of this all being speculation with no sort of definitive proof. None of this even come close to proving games are fixed. Ok you mentioned some bad calls, so? This just proves there is bad officiating not that games are fixed, there have been bad calls in every season dood. I could easily find plays where the refs made a bad call from any sport. My problem with these fixed game conspiracy is that there isn't any sort of foundation for these claims even in that poll nothing that could really begin to prove games are fixed. I'm not being a troll, nut job, or some sort of superfan. All I'm saying is until there is some shred of proof that actually supports this then these theories should be squashed. Nothing in this thread or that poll has come close to actually proving games are fixed.

You have your thoughts and i will have mine. About the whole thing. I dont have problem of you liking football or being #1 fan about or pro Football poster boy for the game or what ever. Just dont have a problem with the people that think differently then you. Personally i dont think the issue needs to be squashed until NFL comes out and proves it them self. You Dont own a team or NFL it self. So their for its not your decision to squash or trying to Shut up the critics about it.  Why Dont you prove that its not fixed. Lets see your Defense on this whole thing.. I think That If it Did come out they was fixing games it would rock your world. If it is true, you cant stand to know about.. But if It is... Yeah i DO WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT..

The same kind of person who thinks the NFL is fixed is the same kind of person who is not smart enough to spell Steelers correctly. Also that site is clearly meant for conspiracy wackos.

Like i said.. Everyone has their opinion. Good or bad to each individual eyes. But we still need to respect them.  And yes the not everyone that believes the NFL is fixed is dumb as you. Because your comment is very Ignorant.. 

Edited by Dimmu-T

I don't think its even possible to fix team sports. for it to work in the nfl there would have to be literally hundreds of people in on it each and every game. I could see spot fixing being common though. Unlikely to be affecting any results with that though

I would hate to believe myself but have you seen the 49ers and Seahawks game last year. I seen this video and shows a few things.. Roughing the kicker, No flag.. 2 TD's with Crabtree and the both got rejected and it was pretty clear. Time being add and deleted. ????

Interesting Fan Showing Evidence Of NFL Being Rigged .

I still don't see it sorry, the videos reasoning for the nfl to fix games is to make games more exciting. The most important game in the football year is the superbowl, surely that would be the one they'd fix to be exciting. As much as enjoyed peyton and his broncos getting destroyed by seattle last year an exciting game it was not

refs make bad calls. It's as simple as that

You keep saying people need to know the truth yet no evidence to support it. You are saying these fixes in sports are fact yet nothing to show that what you are saying is fact. Everything you have said is speculative, nothing that definitely shows what you are saying is true dood.

many teams and leagues have been punished for match fixing, therenis nothing to prove its a fact of business and sport.

If wikipedia is your best source, your argument is dead upon arrival.  Any idiot can re-write a jwikipedia page to say anything they want and it's not like there's a requirement for fact or reality before it gets posted there.

did u not read fuckhead? I said its very basic didnt I. You were talkung like you had no idea match fixing even existed so I gave u a simple article to begin learning about it. But if you are going to act like a stupid little prick, ill just let you get back to your precious football and hot dogs alright you yank fuckwit.

I still don't see it sorry, the videos reasoning for the nfl to fix games is to make games more exciting. The most important game in the football year is the superbowl,. As much as enjoyed peyton and his broncos getting destroyed by seattle last year an exciting game it was not

refs make bad calls. It's as simple as that

surely that would be the one they'd fix to be exciting Ok, So If they even did fixed just one game.. It's still fixing a game or games

Cool, anyway im done talking to brick walls, catch yas.

Dimmu they are all brainwashed subjects on this page, if you want to chat properly about any of this add me on here and we can sort something out.

Match fixing incidentsEdit

In 1919, gamblers bribed several members of the Chicago White Sox to throw the World Series. This became known as the Black Sox Scandal and was recounted in book and movie form as Eight Men Out.In 1951, in the CCNY point shaving scandal, District Attorney Frank Hoganindicted college basketball players for point shaving from four New York schools, including CCNY, Manhattan College, New York University and Long Island University.In 1964, the great British football betting scandal of the 1960s was uncovered. A betting ring organized by Jimmy Gauld and involving several Football League players had been fixing matches. The most famous incident involved three Sheffield Wednesday players, including two England international players, who were subsequently banned from football for life and imprisoned after it was discovered they had bet against their team winning in a match against Ipswich Town. A similar scandal had occurred in 1915.In 1978, mobsters connected with the New York Lucchese crime family, among them Henry Hill and Jimmy Burke, organized a point shaving schemewith key members of the Boston College basketball team.1980 Italian football scandal ("Totonero"): In May 1980, the largest match fixing scandal in the history of Italian football was uncovered by Italian Guardia di Finanza, after the spalling of two Roman shopkeepers, Alvaro Trinca and Massimo Cruciani, who declared that some Italian football players sold the football-matches for money; implicating,among others, AC Milan and Lazio. Teams were suspected of rigging games by selecting favorable referees, and even superstar Italian World Cup team goalkeeper Enrico Albertosi and future1982 FIFA World Cup winner Paolo Rossi banned with betting on football games.[35] Both clubs were forcibly relegated to Serie B and Milan's president,Felice Colombo, received a life ban.[36]In 1985, Tulane University (New Orleans, Louisiana) players were involved in a point shaving scheme that led to the disbandment of the program for four years.[37]In a 1994 Caribbean Cup qualification match, Barbados intentionally scored on its own goal to advance. Grenada realized what was happening and began to attack their own goal as well.In 1994, a comprehensive point shaving scheme organized by campus bookmaker Benny Silman and involving players from the Arizona State University men's basketball team was uncovered with the assistance of Las Vegas bookmakers, who grew suspicious over repeated large wagers being made against Arizona State.[38]In February 1999 a Malaysian-based betting syndicate was caught attempting to install a remote-control device to sabotage the floodlights at FA Premier League team Charlton Athletic's ground with the aid of a corrupt security officer. If the match had been abandoned after half-time, then the result and bets would have stood. Subsequent investigations showed that the gang had been responsible for previously unsuspected "floodlight failures" atWest Ham's ground in November 1997, and again a month later at Crystal Palace's ground during a home match of Palace's groundsharing tenantWimbledon.[39][40]In 2000 the Delhi police intercepted a conversation between a blacklisted bookie and the South African cricket captain Hansie Cronje in which they learnt that Cronje accepted money to throw matches. The South African government refused to allow any of its players to face the Indian investigation unit, which opened up a can of worms. A court of inquiry was set up and Cronje admitted to throwing matches. He was immediately banned from all cricket. He also named Saleem Malik (Pakistan), Mohammed Azharuddin and Ajay Jadeja(India). Jadeja was banned for 4 years. They too were banned from all cricket. As a kingpin, Cronje exposed the dark side of betting, however with his untimely death in 2002 most of his sources also have escaped law enforcement agencies. Two South African cricketers, Herschelle Gibbs and Nicky Boje, are also wanted by the Delhi police for their role in the match fixing saga. A few years before in 1998, Australian players Mark Waugh and Shane Warne were fined for revealing information about the 'weather' to a bookmaker.The Italian Football Federation said in October 2000 it had found eight players guilty of match-fixing. Three were from Serie A side Atalanta and the other five played for Serie B side Pistoiese. The players were Giacomo Banchelli, Cristiano Doni and Sebastiano Siviglia (all Atalanta) and Alfredo Aglietti, Massimiliano Allegri, Daniele Amerini, Gianluca Lillo and Girolamo Bizzarri (all Pistoiese). The charges related to an Italian Cup first round tie between the two sides in Bergamo on August 20, 2000 which ended 1–1. Atalanta scored at the end of the first half and Pistoiese equalised three minutes from full-time. Atalanta qualified for the second round. Snai, which organises betting on Italian football, said later it had registered suspiciously heavy betting on the result and many of the bets were for a 1–0 halftime score and a full-time score of 1–1.In 2004, Portuguese Police launched the operation Apito Dourado and named several Portuguese club presidents and football personalities as suspects of match fixing, including FC Porto's chairman Pinto da Costa. Some of the wiretaps used as proof, deemed unusable in court, can now be found on YouTube.[41][42]In June 2004 in South Africa, thirty-three people (including nineteen referees, club officials, a match commissioner and an official of the South African Football Association) were arrested on match-fixing charges.[43]In the summer of 2004, Betfair provided evidence of race fixing to City of London Police that led to the arrest of jockey Kieren Fallon and fifteen others on race fixing charges. On 7 December 2007 the judge in the case ordered the jury to find Fallon not guilty on all charges.2005 Bundesliga scandal: In January 2005, the German Football Association(DFB) and German prosecutors launched separate probes into charges that referee Robert Hoyzer bet on and fixed several matches that he worked, including a German Cup tie. Hoyzer later admitted to the allegations; it has been reported that he was involved with Croat gambling syndicates. He also implicated other referees and players in the match fixing scheme. The first arrests in the Hoyzer investigation were made on January 28 in Berlin, and Hoyzer himself was arrested on February 12 after new evidence apparently emerged to suggest that he had been involved in fixing more matches than he had admitted to. Hoyzer has been banned for life from football by the DFB. On March 10, a second referee, Dominik Marks, was arrested after being implicated in the scheme by Hoyzer. Still later (March 24), it was reported that Hoyzer had told investigators that the gambling ring he was involved with had access to UEFA's referee assignments for international matches andChampions League and UEFA Cup fixtures several days before UEFA publicly announced them. Ultimately, Hoyzer was sentenced to serve 2 years and 5 months in prison.In July 2005, Italian Serie B champions Genoa was placed last in the division by the sporting justice, and therefore condemned to relegation in Serie C1, after it was revealed that they bribed their opponents in the final match of the season, Venezia to throw the match. His president Enrico Preziozi was banned for five years after being guilty by the sporting justice. Genoa won the match 3–2 and had apparently secured promotion to Serie A.Brazilian football match-fixing scandal: In September 2005, a Brazilianmagazine revealed that two football referees, Edílson Pereira de Carvalho (a member of FIFA's referee staff) and Paulo José Danelon, had accepted bribes to fix matches. Soon afterwards, sport authorities ordered the replaying of 11 matches in the country's top competition, the Campeonato Brasileiro, that had been worked by Edílson. Both referees have been banned for life from football and face possible criminal charges. Brazilian supporters have taken to shout "Edílson" at a referee who they consider to have made a bad call against their team, in a reference to the scandal.2006 Serie A scandal ("Calciopoli"): In May 2006, another match fixing scandal was uncovered in Serie A by Italian Police, implicating league champions Juventus, and powerhouses AC Milan, Fiorentina, and Lazio. Teams were suspected of rigging games by selecting favorable referees, and even superstar Italian World Cup team goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon was charged with betting on football games.[44] Initially, Juventus were stripped of their titles in 2004–05 and 2005–06, all four clubs were barred from European club competition in 2006–07, and all except Milan were forcibly relegated to Serie B.[45] After all four clubs appealed, only Juventus remained relegated due while Milan were allowed to enter the third qualifying round of the Champions League(they went on to win the tournament.) The stripping of Juventus' titles stood.[46]`In July 2011 Inter leaders are alleged to have committed sporting fraud during Calciopoli by FIGC Chief investigator, Stefano Palazzi. Palazzi alleged that the following men should have been found guilty as of 2006 in his report.[47] Thus, according to the findings of the FIGC’s chief investigator, only three clubs, Inter, Milan and Livorno, should have been relegated in 2006. However no court could confirm this allegations since all facts are covered by statute of limitation.[48]2007 NBA betting scandal: In July 2007 it was revealed that National Basketball Association referee Tim Donaghy had gambled on 10 to 15 games, including games which he refereed. Donaghy was sentenced to 15 months in federal prison and spent 11 months in a federal prison camp and additional time in a halfway house.2008 The Fix: Book by Declan Hill alleges that in the 2006 World Cup, the group game between Ghana and Italy, the round-of-16 game between Ghana and Brazil, and the Italy-Ukraine quarter-final were all fixed by Asian gambling syndicates to whom the final scores were known in advance.[49] The German Football Federation (DFB) and German Football League (DFL) looked into claims made in a Der Spiegel[50] interview with Hill that two Bundesliga matches were fixed by William Bee Wah Lim a fugitive with a 2004 conviction for match-fixing.[51]2008: On October 1, it was reported that a Spanish judge who headed an investigation against Russian Mafia figures uncovered information alleging that the mobsters may have attempted to fix the 2007–08 UEFA Cup semi-finalbetween eventual champion Zenit St. Petersburg and Bayern Munich. Both clubs denied any knowledge of the alleged scheme.[52] Prosecutors in the German state of Bavaria, home to Bayern, later announced that they did not have enough evidence to justify a full investigation.[53]2008: On October 4, suspicious online betting on the game between Norwich City and Derby County led some to question the validity of the Football Leaguematch. Gamblers in Asia were said to have placed a large amount of money down during halftime, which raised concerns over the outcome.[54] The inquiry by The Football Association found no evidence that would suggest the match was fixed.[55] Derby County ended up winning the match 2–1.2009: On May 6, a federal grand jury in Detroit indicted six former University of Toledo athletes—three each from the school's football and basketball programs—on charges of conspiracy to commit sports bribery in relation to their alleged involvement in a point shaving scheme that ran from 2003 through 2006. It is believed to be the first major U.S. gambling case involving two sports at the same college.[56] Since then, four former Toledo athletes, including at least one not named in the original indictments, have pleaded guilty on charges related to the scheme. One of these, former Rockets running back Quinton Broussard, admitted he had deliberately fumbled during the 2005 GMAC Bowl against UTEP (a game ultimately won 45–13 by Toledo) in exchange for $500, and had been paid to provide confidential team information to one of the orchestrators of the scheme.[57]In November 2009, German police arrested 17 people on suspicion of fixing at least 200 soccer matches in 9 countries.[58] Among the suspected games were those from the top leagues of Austria, Bosnia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovenia, and Turkey, and games from the second highest leagues of Belgium, Germany, and Switzerland. Three contests from the Champions League were under investigation, and 12 from the Europa League.In 2010, several professional Starcraft players were suspected of being involved in illegal match fixing, with two people arrested and about seven gamers investigated, with two renowned gamers, Ma Jae-Yoon and By.CrocuS were confirmed as working as a broker between the bettors and the gamers.[59]The fourth Test of Pakistan's summer 2010 cricket tour of England was alleged to have contained several incidents of spot fixing, involving members of the Pakistan team deliberately bowling no-balls at specific points to facilitate the potential defrauding of bookmakers.[60]In April 2011, a U.S. federal grand jury in San Diego indicted a group of 10 individuals on charges of running a point shaving scheme affecting an as yet-undetermined number of college basketball games. Three of the accused have ties to the University of San Diego's men's basketball team—one was the team's all-time leader in points and assists; another was a former player; and the third was a former assistant. Games at the University of California, Riverside, where the second indicted player also played, were also mentioned as potentially being fixed.[61]In June 2011, trials started for people allegedly involved in fixing Finnishfootball matches. One team, Tampere United was indefinitely suspended from Finnish football for accepting payments from a person known for match-fixing.[62]In July 2011, As part of a major match-fixing investigation by authorities in Turkey, nearly 60 people suspected to be involved with fixing games were detained by İstanbul Police Department Organized Crime Control Bureau and then arrested by the court. The case did not come to a conclusion yet and the teams that are being accused of match-fixing are participating in the Turkish league currently.[63]At the 2012 Summer Olympics, a match result was overturned and the referee was expelled from the tournament after a very controversial decision which included a boxer winning the match despite having been knocked down five times in one round, in violation of amateur boxing regulations. Under AIBA rules, both the mandatory eight count and three knockdown rule are in effect.[64] Eleven months earlier, BBC reported on a possible bribery attempt, which could be related.[65]The Match fixing investigations of Norwegian Second Division saw Norway and Sweden arresting individuals in 2012, including players of Follo FK andAsker Fotball.[66][67]Operation VETO, a Europol investigation announced in 2013 that identified 380 fixed association football matches in 15 countries.[68]In 2013 Lebanese match fixing scandal 22 Lebanese footballers were involved which led to a lifetime ban for Ramez Dayoub.In the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, the 2013 Federated Auto Parts 400 was scandalized by extensive manipulation of the race results by three teams—Michael Waltrip Racing, Penske Racing, and Front Row Motorsports—in an attempt to ensure that MWR and Penske drivers would earn places in the Chase for the Sprint Cup. When the manipulation was discovered, NASCAR imposed unprecedented penalties that knocked Martin Truex, Jr., one of the intended beneficiaries, out of the Chase, and also gave Jeff Gordon, an unwitting victim of the manipulation, a 13th place in the normally 12-driver Chase.In Indian Premier League in 2013, S. Sreesanth and 2 other players were banned for fixing in the match for using towel signs in bowling.[69]In December 2013, six people in Britain, including Blackburn forward DJ Campbell, were arrested for allegedly fixing football games. The arrests were made by the National Crime Agency after release of a report from FederBet, a Brussels based gambling watchdog, an organization created by the online bookmakers to watch the flow of bets across Europe.[70

You sleeple wanted incidents of match fixing, here you go. College football, the NFL, soccer, basketball, baseball to name a few of the many sorts that have had controversies involving betting and fixing scandals. They sweep these incidents under the rug so fans like you lot can continue the illusion of a fair game ;)

Edited by GRITTY_PITTY
  • Like 1

Its copies and pasted, either way the incidents are there for you. Nice way to change the subject while ignoring facts though douchebag.

So you are ignoring the 30 odd incidents stated above? Lol good job you tools.

I should know not to try and have a decent discussion with small boys who cant see past a GAME of football lol.

Its copies and pasted, either way the incidents are there for you. Nice way to change the subject while ignoring facts though douchebag.

So you are ignoring the 30 odd incidents stated above? Lol good job you tools.

Huh? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. I just swung by to see if this thread ending up devolving into a shitshow yet, and wasn't disappointed.

So let me get this straight, you are ignoring clear incidents in which people have been indicted for match fixing in world sport? You have clear cut convictions yet continue to live in a fantas world where your precious league is exempt? Hahahahahahahahahah give us a break and grow up.

Huh? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. I just swung by to see if this thread ending up devolving into a shitshow yet, and wasn't disappointed.

yep, continue ignoring clear incidents of match fixing, clap clap for you, if I knew I was talking with a child i would have stopped this debate houres ago.

Oh im loosing the debate, quick better put on the teenage boy smart ass act hahahahahahaah pathetic little boy.

So u get clear cut incidents and change the subject? Good way to loose an argument and provebyou are out of information, lol.

(...psst, what's the right answer to give this guy so he'll settle down?)

Uhh...sure...?

dont comment then if you have nothing constructive to say, its not that hard to shut your mouth is it boy?

Jeez man, I just swung by to see if there was any comments about my crack about the CFL earlier, and get smacked full in the face with a wall of text. If anything, you should be apologizing to me, because smacking people with walls of text as soon as they walk in the proverbial door is about the rudest thing you can do to a person. I thought people from the Commonwealth nations were supposed to be exceedingly polite? Wait, wait, that's the Canadians and the British. Never mind. I'll see myself out.