Most annoying trophy you're going for?

StormRacer872

42S9a09f4.png I've stopped counting 

Reach a total Online level of 250, all disciplines combined.       40-gold.png

100-200+ hours of online. Thankfully, there are single player online challenges which are much less annoying to grind for XP than playing bumper cars in online lobbies. There's an XP booster DLC, but I'll be damned if Codemasters is getting any more of my money. Ridiculous blemish on an otherwise solid racing game.

Three trophies would be particularly annoying. Not taking care of them now, but they are an eventually.

#1: Completing the collection in Katamari Forever. Only got last thing to roll up and those who have gotten the plat know EXACTLY what I'm talking about

#2: Completing all of the challenges in Black Ops II. I'm actually at the mission where one of the most annoying challenges is (Eye scan in 60 seconds or less)

#3: The 100% Career trophy in GTA V. One of the Strangers & Freaks missions glitched on me, so I have to restart the entire game :(

Hello everyone, I'm new here, so first my two annoying trophies:

Gran Turismo 5...

Gold Standard
Get a gold trophy in every race event, license test and special event.

There are some races I can't beat, every one must be done on gold medal (sorry, my english is weak :))

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mortal Kombat 9

My Kung Fu Is Stronger

Gain Mastery of All Fighters

Crazy trophy, we must play 24 hours with all playable characters :/ shitty one...

Three trophies would be particularly annoying. Not taking care of them now, but they are an eventually.

#1: Completing the collection in Katamari Forever. Only got last thing to roll up and those who have gotten the plat know EXACTLY what I'm talking about

#2: Completing all of the challenges in Black Ops II. I'm actually at the mission where one of the most annoying challenges is (Eye scan in 60 seconds or less)

#3: The 100% Career trophy in GTA V. One of the Strangers & Freaks missions glitched on me, so I have to restart the entire game :(

About black ops 2 trophy, You can use a speed button, like in a vehicles, spider is faster, i had problem with this, because i didn't know about speed button :D

Edited by mefisto1990

Awe, that sucks :/ Don't get me wrong, GTA V is an awesome game, but to restart a game for one trophy just sucks. Had to do it with The Legend of Korra, but having played through it twice already, I'm not as motivated to go through it again xD But it's a short game, and I enjoy it, so I'll get through it quickly. But GTA V may take a while, so... have fun with that xD

Hello everyone, I'm new here, so first my two annoying trophies:

Gran Turismo 5...

Gold Standard

Get a gold trophy in every race event, license test and special event.

There are some races I can't beat, every one must be done on gold medal (sorry, my english is weak :))

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mortal Kombat 9

My Kung Fu Is Stronger

Gain Mastery of All Fighters

Crazy trophy, we must play 24 hours with all playable characters :/ shitty one...

About black ops 2 trophy, You can use a speed button, like in a vehicles, spider is faster, i had problem with this, because i didn't know about speed button :D

First off, welcome to the forums! There's an introduction thread (https://psnprofiles.com/forums/forum/13-introductions/) that you can go to to get acquainted with some people, if you so desire :)

Don't worry about your English, it's perfectly fine! Really, there are people with much worse grammar, and some of them are fluent in English and just choose to be lazy with their writing xD

Can't speak for GT5, as I'm unfamiliar with the game, but 24 hours in MK with each character!? Well... hopefully you really like MK9 xD

Edited by StormRacer872

Untitled_zps41ac8e68.png

So far I've done 18/20 battles. This trophy is all so tedious because of the last 2 battles I've still to do, which require you to beat 10 enemies in a row at maximum difficulty without losing once (which is painfully hard), and to defeat all 24 original base game characters with a single life bar.

But it pretty much goes saying that once I have this trophy, I know that I'll be able to attain the platinum for the game.

46L8cbb44.png

The Six Pack
Play with six friends in a Ranked Match

I wish you good luck with that trophy. It's a real pain to attain even with a gaming session, since the matchmaking is terrible. I also advise you add all players you encounter, you may end up with 6 of them present in a ranked match some day.

Edited by Aela
  • Like 1

(Photobucket is currently down, so I can't post the picture.)

The most annoying trophy I'm currently going for is Ultimate Battler from InjusticeSo far I've done 18/20 battles. This trophy is all so tedious because of the last 2 battles, which require you to beat 10 enemies in a row at maximum difficulty without losing once (which is painfully hard), and to defeat all 24 original base game characters with a single life bar.

But it pretty much goes saying that once I have this trophy, I know that I'll be able to attain the platinum for the game.

I applaud you for even attempting that trophy. Once I realized how hard it is, I pretty much just told myself to not expect to platinum the game anytime soon, if ever xD

I applaud you for even attempting that trophy. Once I realized how hard it is, I pretty much just told myself to not expect to platinum the game anytime soon, if ever xD

Thank you. Unfortunately for that trophy, I never give up - It will be mine! As well as the platinum!

12Lb3a5af.png Which will then land me:  1Lcc364c.png

The Hero We Deserve

Reach Level 100

Level 100 is 50mil Xp. Not too far off 51mil. I am currently Level 87 and only at 14mil XP. Needless to say the grind is gonna suck. Still will be nice to get that 0.07 Ultra Rare :platinum:

Thank you. Unfortunately for that trophy, I never give up - It will be mine! As well as the platinum!

You two and your Injustice trophies! Seriously, your determination deserves a real platinum trophy xD 

"Mission All Accomplished" from Sonic Adventure DLC.  I can never do the snowboard jump correctly (Mission 53) no matter how many times I watch the videos and tutorials.  Dishonorable mention: Uncharted 2's "Cold Blooded" DLC trophy for killing 2500 players.  What a grind.

Untitled_zps41ac8e68.png

So far I've done 18/20 battles. This trophy is all so tedious because of the last 2 battles, which require you to beat 10 enemies in a row at maximum difficulty without losing once (which is painfully hard), and to defeat all 24 original base game characters with a single life bar.

I wish you good luck with that trophy. It's a real pain to attain even with a gaming session, since the matchmaking is terrible. I also advise you add all players you encounter, you may end up with 6 of them present in a ranked match some day.

Thanks, being trying for some time, but now that i got the game out of the cabinet i want to give it a shot. Maybe will do a session to see if someone helps me :)

GTA V. Rank 100

And I don't even like it that much. 

About halfway there though at least.

I'm gonna start going for that trophy soon. #thegrindisreal

I actually enjoy GTA V though so that's fortunate :P And heists are coming to Online soon (well, that's what R* said anyways... who knows if it'll happen :P); maybe they'll reward a decent amount of RP and make the grind a bit easier. We can hope!

Thanks, being trying for some time, but now that i got the game out of the cabinet i want to give it a shot. Maybe will do a session to see if someone helps me :)

I had hosted a gaming session specifically for the trophy. Everyone that had joined it never even showed up. I was pretty annoyed, but then later that night I got an invite from a previously encountered player, he then invited a lot of other players he met from AvP, everyone that joined did the same. We nearly ended up at 18 players, but unfortunately some left due to impatience. The end result was 12 players, myself having 11 of them as friends at the time.

I grinned to myself after I saw the trophy pop; that I now had it and they didn't - Players who join gaming sessions should actually attend the date and time scheduled, instead of wasting others' time.

I've noticed that trophy hunters with greater trophy amounts are a lot more serious towards these things, shame everyone can't be that way.

Anyways, I can't really give more advice apart from the previously stated. But I do hope that if you create a Gaming Session, everyone who joins does actually intend to show up. Again, good luck.  :lol:

Edited by Aexzia

I had hosted a gaming session specifically for the trophy. Everyone that had joined it never even showed up. I was pretty annoyed, but then later that night I got an invite from a previously encountered player, he then invited a lot of other players he met from AvP, everyone that joined did the same. We nearly ended up at 18 players, but unfortunately some left due to impatience. The end result was 12 players, myself having 11 of them as friends at the time.

I grinned to myself after I saw the trophy pop; that I now had it and they didn't - Players who join gaming sessions should actually attend the date and time scheduled, instead of wasting others' time.

I've noticed that trophy hunters with greater trophy amounts are a lot more serious towards these things, shame everyone can't be that way.

Anyways, I can't really give more advice apart from the previously stated. But I do hope that if you create a Gaming Session, everyone who joins does actually intend to show up. Again, good luck.  :lol:

Ahahahahah, thanks once again, i will see what i will do with this gaming sessions. But thanks for the advices, now im definitely give a shot to this trophy. Good luck to your trophies too.

• Like 1

Currently going for the GTA V platinum on PS4, trying to make the Platinum my 5,000th trophy so I can't play any other games with trophies currently.

Doing stunt jumps is annoying at the moment because I need to do them even though I autopopped the trophy, lots of grinding going on for that 100% trophy.

Thats what i did for the SSX platinum. I made it my thousandth trophy.

• Like 1

Damn, if you got that alone I'd be pretty impressed xD Do you have someone to run co-op with? If not, I'd be willing to help. Wouldn't mind getting the trophy myself :P

I actually just got solo'd it! :D I'm so happy right now but thanks for offering to help, you're a sweet person and it's awesome to see a fellow Korra fan :)

I actually just got solo'd it! :D I'm so happy right now but thanks for offering to help, you're a sweet person and it's awesome to see a fellow Korra fan :)

Damn, I'm not good enough to do that! xD Guess I best be starting up a gaming session :P 

Also, KORRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA (I started watching and obsessing over it after it had already finished. Why do I keep becoming part of fandoms of things which are already over!?!? xD