Do you want Silent Hill 4: The Room Remastered?

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Silent Hill 4: The Room remastered on PS3 and PS4?

• Hell yes.
    • No.
    • I wouldn't mind.

Hey everyone!

I was just wondering how many other people would like to see Silent Hill 4: The Room Remastered for PS3 and PS4. I wouldn't mind a PS2 classic either since the game is only on 360, PS2 and PC. Trophies would be awesome but all I really want to see is Silent Hill 4: The Room on PlayStation 3/4.

Vote for what you would like to see in the future for Silent Hill 4: The Room.

Edited by HolyFad

Can't see why not to be honest. ;)

Wants wrong with having more options?

I wouldn't mind seeing silent hill 1, 2, 3 and 4 on the ps4 with trophies.. I doubt Konami would do that though. 

Speaking of remasters, I really want heavenly sword to come to the ps4 with a platinum..

It was one of my first and one of my favourite games of the last gen. 

Can't see why not to be honest. ;)

Wants wrong with having more options?

I wouldn't mind seeing silent hill 1, 2, 3 and 4 on the ps4 with trophies.. I doubt Konami would do that though. 

Speaking of remasters, I really want heavenly sword to come to the ps4 with a platinum..

It was one of my first and one of my favourite games of the last gen. 

Just mentioned The Room because 1, 2 and 3 are all on PS3. I would definitely like to see a huge collection of Silent Hill released alongside Silent Hills (P.T.)

Probably gonna sound like a complete noob here, but I've never played a Silent Hill game. When I was a kid, money was scarce, so to be able to choose a video-game was a big deal, I ended up going down the Resident Evil franchise route instead.

Are the Silent Hill games good?

Definitely! The first one is in the store for $5 I think. There is also an HD collection for 2 and 3. However 4 is only on PS2. :(

Edited by HolyFad

Just mentioned The Room because 1, 2 and 3 are all on PS3. I would definitely like to see a huge collection of Silent Hill released alongside Silent Hills (P.T.)

Definitely! The first one is in the store for $5 I think. There is also an HD collection for 2 and 3. However 4 is only on PS2. :(

Guess I'll wait then :) I know alot of people hate the way gaming companies are remastering everything they can get their hands on, but I love it. And it might mean I get to experience all of the Silent Hill games available and be less of a Silent Hill noob haha. If not I guess I'll still be able to play that new one that Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro are working on :)

• Like 1

Don't know why you bothered with this. It missed it's chance, it's never going to happen.

But to answer your question, hell yes i'd like it. I was really pissed when the HD collection came without it. It's a really underrated game. I was hoping for that platinum trophy where you need to do the 4 endings..

Edited by TrololoBR