Dying Light Nets 1.2 Million Players in First Week!

ZeroXOF

They'd be doing even better if they'd released physical copies along with digital. I won't be the only one unwilling to pay Inflated digital prices

Wait...there aren't physical copies of the game?  Well shit, I'm waiting then.  The way games have been getting made with bugs, dlc, unfinished content, etc., I'm barely willing to pay full price for a PHYSICAL game.  I refuse for a digital game that I cannot hold in my hand or put on display.  (or smell the manual if there is one)

EDIT: there are physical copies for the game so I'm not entirely sure what you mean :shrug:

Edited by daftprophet
  • Like 2

Wait...there aren't physical copies of the game?  Well shit, I'm waiting then.  The way games have been getting made with bugs, dlc, unfinished content, etc., I'm barely willing to pay full price for a PHYSICAL game.  I refuse for a digital game that I cannot hold in my hand or put on display.  (or smell the manual if there is one)

EDIT: there are physical copies for the game so I'm not entirely sure what you mean :shrug:

I'm I'm not mistaken, our friends across the pond have to wait an extra month for a physical copy of the game, it is only available as a digital download currently. 

Parker

• Like 1

Considering the major bugs, being at the end of bad month for releases I think they did great.

What do you mean major bugs? I haven't seen anything bad at all, the frame rate is solid and the animation is fine. If you're talking about rain clipping through a roof, I don't think that coinstitutes as 'major'.

Congrats to Techland though, the delay for Dying light clearly made it a better game, and it is what dead island should've been.

What do you mean major bugs? I haven't seen anything bad at all, the frame rate is solid and the animation is fine. If you're talking about rain clipping through a roof, I don't think that coinstitutes as 'major'.

Congrats to Techland though, the delay for Dying light clearly made it a better game, and it is what dead island should've been.

Sorry, I was talking about glitches and confused them with bugs. The rain in the building may not constitute to you as a "major" glitch, but to others it can be an annoyance. Anyways as you said, Congratulations to Techland. Did you know that this was going to be the next dead island, I didn't? 

Yes perhaps I should have clarified

its not available in physical format here in the UK til feb 27th not sure about the rest of europe though. Buying digital isn't really an option with the ridiculous mark up on our store

I have to say that's not a good decision considering the main hype for the game will be dead. Also with the Order coming out the 20th of Feb, all eyes will be on that.