Figures Thread

Carville87

The bigger ones:

2015-03-16%2014.25.26_zpsddqtbc5s.jpg

2015-03-16%2014.25.45_zpsbtzfhugg.jpg

2015-03-16%2014.30.45_zpskt4uhzq2.jpg

Disney Infinity figures (not all here since I borrowed some to my nephew and niece)

2015-03-16%2014.30.30_zps9xenyvbb.jpg

2015-03-16%2014.30.38_zpswyvh6gwv.jpg

Heroclix figures (not very good pictures since the room lightning is not good enough for taking pictures of the display cabinet they're in and my cellphone is really bad + I didn't want to take them all out to get better pictures)

2015-03-16%2014.28.41_zpsa7hjpdgk.jpg

2015-03-16%2014.29.20_zpshaloxwcf.jpg

2015-03-16%2014.29.27_zpsuj8gnyui.jpg

2015-03-16%2014.29.12_zps4blsmdit.jpg

2015-03-16%2014.29.37_zpspqhbhjwo.jpg

2015-03-16%2014.30.22_zpsfpsuidxg.jpg

2015-03-16%2014.30.05_zpspe0irbpz.jpg

2015-03-16%2014.30.12_zps59gf9dd0.jpg

Edited by zadorvp
  • Like 1

I'm gonna be getting a Shulk Amiibo come May.

I'm also gonna be getting this as a birthday present from my sister in April;

FIGURE-009329.jpg

I just Reserved mine today, it'll cost me $46.68...I'll be charged in April along with the shipping, but I feel like I got it cheap(I saw them selling it for $51 to $153(since reserves are sold out).

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10302708

I honestly feel like I got the last 1, since after I made my Reserve...it switched to "waiting list".

I just Reserved mine today, it'll cost me $46.68...I'll be charged in April along with the shipping, but I feel like I got it cheap(I saw them selling it for $51 to $153(since reserves are sold out).

I honestly feel like I got the last 1, since after I made my Reserve...it switched to "waiting list".

Nice! Yeah, mine'll be coming in April as well. Mine cost about $42, I believe, and on the site I got it off of, amiami, they still have it up for pre-order.

Nice! Yeah, mine'll be coming in April as well. Mine cost about $42, I believe, and on the site I got it off of, amiami, they still have it up for pre-order.

Welp looks like I found a new place to get my stuff from, they have them cheaper.

I wish I knew this before making all the Reserves I've already did...could have saved a lot of money.

What's shipping like on that site? It told me I couldn't know until after a figure is released :(

Just want to know if it is worth ordering this http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10290376 or if the import/shipping will kill the price.

What's shipping like on that site? It told me I couldn't know until after a figure is released :(

Just want to know if it is worth ordering this http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10290376 or if the import/shipping will kill the price.

I don't know either, I also started using the site my self...so I have to wait for shipping price to kick in(which I know is gonna be around $20 or over)

• 2 weeks later...

That is a beautiful figure.  You should take a picture of all your figures together.  You've amassed quite the collection and they're so cool.

It really is beautiful. I have taken a picture of all of them together, which is on the first page, and If I were to do it again, it would only change and add Nanami. I think I'll wait until the beginning of May or June, as I'll be getting Lucina as part of this month's order, but I may have to wait until the May order to get Kirigiri. I will definitely take another picture, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Guess I'll update on some of my figures now;

I'll start with the bad news first. The Kirigiri figure (picture can be found on first page) I planned on ordering has now sold out. I'll probably look for it on eBay or something and hope to get it for a good price. And also, the Lucina figure (Picture can also be found on first page) that my sister got me for my birthday has been delayed until June, so I won't be seeing that for a while XP.

Now, the freaking awesome news! This figure was initially sold out, then came back in stock, and I missed my chance, then came back in stock again, so I nabbed it! Really happy, too!

FIGURE-006176.jpg

You can never have too much Nanami in your life.

I love it :). Just wondering where did you get the class trial figures from?

I got the set from Amiami. I just looked and the 2nd set of them is on back-order, but the first set is sold out.

And you wouldn't sell me your set...would you :ninja:

I have a bootlegged Monokuma toy (which is pretty awesome) but I would love to be able to find the 1st games characters. If you ever see the first set up anywhere for a decent price shoot me a message.

And you wouldn't sell me your set...would you :ninja:

I have a bootlegged Monokuma toy (which is pretty awesome) but I would love to be able to find the 1st games characters. If you ever see the first set up anywhere for a decent price shoot me a message.

Yeah, there's no chance I'd sell any of my DR merch.

I've got ya, I'll definitely keep an eye out for it dude. Ooh, you should take a pic of that bootleg Monokuma and show me it.

Yeah, there's no chance I'd sell any of my DR merch.

I've got ya, I'll definitely keep an eye out for it dude. Ooh, you should take a pic of that bootleg Monokuma and show me it.

Didn't think so :P

5qxrl.jpg

The right arm kept falling off (so I glued it on) and the stand doesn't fit quite right. But with shipping it came to about 15 bucks so I am not complaining :).

• Like 2

Sucks about the arm, but at least it won't come off now, I hope. It looks pretty good for a bootleg.

Yeah, It wasn't so much falling off but falling down (if that makes sense) I wanted it pointing like it was because that is the pose but it kept falling to his side so it looked dumb. I took out the arm and glued it in place and I am happy with the results :).

There are a lot of Bootlegs that look really good and sometimes it is better to go that route because the real versions are out of print and cost a mint.

Yeah, It wasn't so much falling off but falling down (if that makes sense) I wanted it pointing like it was because that is the pose but it kept falling to his side so it looked dumb. I took out the arm and glued it in place and I am happy with the results :).

There are a lot of Bootlegs that look really good and sometimes it is better to go that route because the real versions are out of print and cost a mint.

Ah, I thought it fell off completely, not that it just fell down to his side.

Seems like it, though I myself wouldn't get a bootleg of stuff. If I miss out on the chance to get something, I just deal. There's plenty of DR figures I've missed out on that I'd love to have now. Damn me, why couldn't I have been such a huge fan a year ago?