Carville87

Figures Thread

681 posts in this topic

Very excited :D. Finally found these, I saw them in a Spoony video and was very happy to get a hold of them

1ufk.jpg

(...)Naoe Kanetsugu [samurai Girls](..)

I really envy this Kanetsugu figure. At some time I even had the opportunity to buy her, but the price was outrageously high  <_<

OT.

I only have two figures at this moment:

pU3Gz6I.jpg

Aigis from Persona 3 and..

TwG7hMT.jpg?1

Sawako nendoroid from Kimi ni Todoke

EDIT. Oh.. it's also my 500th post  :dance:

Edited by Neku-tan

Aigis%20and%20P3%20protagonist%20figures

My first two figures and they're beautiful! :) Well, I guess the Zestiria CE chibi figures also count, but these are the first figures I bought separately. Apologies for being a lazy picture taker. :P Now just need a good place to put these. Don't know if I'll end up start actively collecting figures my wallet is already crying, but they're just soo nice.

Been a while since I posted here, so here's the dump

1SMhwio.jpg

2h9Ai1M.jpg

L47sJAl.jpg

CrAWgpD.jpg

TZMeiZ7.jpg

5XvadBh.jpg

YZsqsCE.jpg

qhV6wnl.jpg

zL1RCyg.jpg

Hm4IB98.jpg

As promised, got my second figure at FACTS (Ghent anime & comic con)

9TvO6tW.jpg?1

qq5qEg3.jpg?1

o7uOMvV.jpg?1

o9Fj2KR.jpg?1

+ Awesome Miku goodybag ! :)

7QtyM2L.jpg?1

talithacs1459755447.jpeg

Nozomi nendoroid arrived! Poor Raiden.

I have a question for you experienced figure collectors. It's starting to warm up and if the previous summers are any indication then it's gonna to be scorching hot. I dont't have AC in my room so I wouldnt't be surprised if it were 30+ degrees Celsius (86+ F) on average in my room during the summer months. How much heat can an average figurine withstand without the pvc softening? Do I have to worry about my pvc figure(s) bending, the paint coming off or something, or is ~ 30 C still okay?

I have a question for you experienced figure collectors. It's starting to warm up and if the previous summers are any indication then it's gonna to be scorching hot. I dont't have AC in my room so I wouldnt't be surprised if it were 30+ degrees Celsius (86+ F) on average in my room during the summer months. How much heat can an average figurine withstand without the pvc softening? Do I have to worry about my pvc figure(s) bending, the paint coming off or something, or is ~ 30 C still okay?

Its almost +90F here all eternity everyday I wouldn't be too worried.

Mine look fine and I still have to do the "warm water trick" every now and then to change some of the parts/accessories due to the PVC material still being tight, though humidity could be a problem depending on where you live.

If it concerns you that much just store them back in their boxes in what you think is acceptable temperature.

OwcgySrh.jpg

usEou7X.jpg

IxVHvbS.jpg

IVvAd6R.jpg

ffnZXUx.jpg

J5CJIbml.jpg

Recent favorites

SS1GwmJ.jpg

TqZ8H9d.jpg

MrSGWj2.jpg

dWc2GAZ.jpg

ZJrA0wN.jpg

ITY5Uo2.jpg

EbzQAPW.jpg

OQq5hLU.jpg

atUAc7K.jpg

My friend bought me Umaru for my birthday, she says I remind her of Umaru  :giggle:

ndrgcw.jpg

This Nikon camera is just beautiful! It makes the figure look way better than it looks.26HKoEM.jpg

You should be OK, 30 C is not enough to do any kind of damage. You want to make sure your figures aren't getting hit by any direct sunlight though, that will eventually make the colors fade.

Well with UC4 coming out tomorrow I figured I would post my Uncharted stuff :)

jqmecw.jpg

Some pics of the recently acquired Nendoroid #565 Venom Snake Sneaking Suit Ver.

NxzA659.jpg

OUQqndT.jpg

r4XzAtr.jpg

9UTksoA.jpg

HHAa1f2.jpg

ysI6hUx.jpg

9DVNwwC.jpg

That's a pretty good camera, what smartphone do you have?

Oh, Galaxy S6 has a nice camera as well it seems. I'm stuck with my iphone 4S and I'm looking for a new phone with good camera :P

Yeah its really good for a phone camera, I prefer it over my camera for outdoor shots actually since it has a manual focus control. 

Here's an image I took of SSGSS (yes it's actually called that :facepalm: ) against SS4 figure

uk1oHAy.jpg