Figures Thread

Carville87

• 2 weeks later...

(...)Naoe Kanetsugu [samurai Girls](..)

I really envy this Kanetsugu figure. At some time I even had the opportunity to buy her, but the price was outrageously high  <_<

OT.

I only have two figures at this moment:

pU3Gz6I.jpg

Aigis from Persona 3 and..

TwG7hMT.jpg?1

Sawako nendoroid from Kimi ni Todoke

EDIT. Oh.. it's also my 500th post  :dance:

Edited by Neku-tan
  • Like 3

Aigis%20and%20P3%20protagonist%20figures

My first two figures and they're beautiful! :) Well, I guess the Zestiria CE chibi figures also count, but these are the first figures I bought separately. Apologies for being a lazy picture taker. :P Now just need a good place to put these. Don't know if I'll end up start actively collecting figures my wallet is already crying, but they're just soo nice.

• Like 3

I have a question for you experienced figure collectors. It's starting to warm up and if the previous summers are any indication then it's gonna to be scorching hot. I dont't have AC in my room so I wouldnt't be surprised if it were 30+ degrees Celsius (86+ F) on average in my room during the summer months. How much heat can an average figurine withstand without the pvc softening? Do I have to worry about my pvc figure(s) bending, the paint coming off or something, or is ~ 30 C still okay?

I have a question for you experienced figure collectors. It's starting to warm up and if the previous summers are any indication then it's gonna to be scorching hot. I dont't have AC in my room so I wouldnt't be surprised if it were 30+ degrees Celsius (86+ F) on average in my room during the summer months. How much heat can an average figurine withstand without the pvc softening? Do I have to worry about my pvc figure(s) bending, the paint coming off or something, or is ~ 30 C still okay?

Its almost +90F here all eternity everyday I wouldn't be too worried.

Mine look fine and I still have to do the "warm water trick" every now and then to change some of the parts/accessories due to the PVC material still being tight, though humidity could be a problem depending on where you live.

If it concerns you that much just store them back in their boxes in what you think is acceptable temperature.

OwcgySrh.jpg

usEou7X.jpg

IxVHvbS.jpg

IVvAd6R.jpg

ffnZXUx.jpg

J5CJIbml.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You should be OK, 30 C is not enough to do any kind of damage. You want to make sure your figures aren't getting hit by any direct sunlight though, that will eventually make the colors fade.

• Like 1

Oh, Galaxy S6 has a nice camera as well it seems. I'm stuck with my iphone 4S and I'm looking for a new phone with good camera :P

Yeah its really good for a phone camera, I prefer it over my camera for outdoor shots actually since it has a manual focus control.