EU psn discount

DDrag00n

You could probably get the physical version for very cheap these days via pre-owned, or even new at retail or online.

It's the GOTY edition I'm looking for and pre-owned would be no use as the codes for the DLC and online pass would be used making the purchase pointless. I can't find a new copy for cheaper than £30.

Would anyone be interested in boosting Zombie Tycoon 2? It's 4€

I still need that letter on the A-Z platinum club.

I'm tempted to get it. Does it require much boosting?

Not really. My biting point is less than £20, preferably in the £10-£15 range. Thanks for looking though.

I doubt you'll find it for less than £20 unless you go pre-owned, and then you'll have to pay for the DLC.

It's a cracking game if you haven't played it. I'd say it was definitely worth launch prices, and is a steal at £30ish if you can stretch that far.

Otherwise, it looks like you'll have to wait a bit longer.  :(

I doubt you'll find it for less than £20 unless you go pre-owned, and then you'll have to pay for the DLC.

It's a cracking game if you haven't played it. I'd say it was definitely worth launch prices, and is a steal at £30ish if you can stretch that far.

Otherwise, it looks like you'll have to wait a bit longer.  :(

I haven't paid more than £20 for a game since I bought MGS1 for the PS1 on launch day. I'm prepared to wait as long as it takes for the price for this one to drop, lol.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

I haven't paid more than £20 for a game since I bought MGS1 for the PS1 on launch day. I'm prepared to wait as long as it takes for the price for this one to drop, lol.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't buy games brand new, Whats that old Scottish stereotype lol. The Last Of Us is one the few I actually bought at full price. Maybe GTA V the only other one for the past few years.

• Like 1

It's the GOTY edition I'm looking for and pre-owned would be no use as the codes for the DLC and online pass would be used making the purchase pointless. I can't find a new copy for cheaper than £30.

GOTY edition often have all the dlcs on the disc instead of redeem code(for example borderlands,Saints row 3 and 4 and so on.)

Regarding Online pass I don't know,there's probably still a code.

You should check though.

P.S. Never paid more than 20 bucks for a game since MGS1?I'm astonished!I never buy games on launch and watch for cheap prices but that's impressive

Glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't buy games brand new, Whats that old Scottish stereotype lol. The Last Of Us is one the few I actually bought at full price. Maybe GTA V the only other one for the past few years.

The old Scottish stereotype rings true with me for sure, lol. I actually managed to pick up a copy of GTA V for £15 but I still haven't got round to playing it yet.

GOTY edition often have all the dlcs on the disc instead of redeem code(for example borderlands,Saints row 3 and 4 and so on.)

Regarding Online pass I don't know,there's probably still a code.

You should check though.

P.S. Never paid more than 20 bucks for a game since MGS1?I'm astonished!I never buy games on launch and watch for cheap prices but that's impressive

The Last Of Us GOTY edition has a code for an online pass and a code for all the DLC, none of it is on the disc. I always do my research. So a second hand copy would be no good for me in this case.

Thanks for looking, but that is for the standard edition of the game. It's the GOTY edition I'm looking for and the cheapest (in stock) brand new one on Amazon is currently £31.09.

• Like 1

Interesting how often WatchDogs and its SeasonPass is in sales ...

If someone misses that because hospital or something... DONT WORRY! It will be there on next sale too... :)

They could at least add an trophylist to the FinalFantasies... xD

You know, there are some games showing you an installationbar at the first start, telling you "Installing Trophies".

I totally want that!

..Oh, wait, I stole a meme for cases like that... ^_^

I%20want%20it_zps9gizqmsz.gif