Dishonored coming to PS Plus in April

Azaan60

I liked the game and the story DLC's a lot, but with the GOTY edition being so inexpensive on discounts not the greatest deal I suppose. It would be better if they offered the GOTY edition for ps+.

It's definetly a good game for people that like the stealth/action genre.

And who knows, the plat is on 8% rarity right now, maybe this will make ultra rare  B) 

-Just finished Sherlock Holmes. It was amazing.

-OlliOlli2 has been great for the amount of time I've been playing it.

-Papo & Yo + Counterspy I've heard are amazing games.

-Don't have a PS4, but I've heard that both games for this month are brilliant.

It's as if you haven't even opened the book yet...

But we are here outside of our Neptunia-Topic, means, we are here in the "Everything that isnt AAA totally is automatically crap!"-Nation. :)

Hmmm, I saw the GOTY edition for like £7 was thinking of grabbing it, guess I'll just wait for it to come on plus now.  The few peple i asked said the DLC wasn't that good.

I played through the whole game on my old profile and It was one of the most disappointing games I have ever played. And I love steam punk but after playing Deus ex HR this game simply felt empty.

I played through the whole game on my old profile and It was one of the most disappointing games I have ever played. And I love steam punk but after playing Deus ex HR this game simply felt empty.

Haha, yeah the Deus Ex games are great.

I'm going to be playing this after having tried Thief that was on plus a while back I've got a feeling comparing it to that rather than deus ex will make me look on it a lot more favourably lol.

Haha, yeah the Deus Ex games are great.

I'm going to be playing this after having tried Thief that was on plus a while back I've got a feeling comparing it to that rather than deus ex will make me look on it a lot more favourably lol.

True compared to Thief it's a good game, but i still like the older Thief games more, but compared to DE it's not good.