Boooda's Platinum Intervention

Boooda

November Overview

Thanks to some last gasp platinums I managed to stay addicted this month. Thanks to school and shit, I had a really shit month only managing 172 trophies

With this being the final month of the year, I've gotta kick it into overdrive and get the remianing trophies for my 14000 trophy goal, and 7 plats for 230. 

Thankfully I've already got 2 for December :awesome:

1Sdfd220.png

Broken Age - 6.5% Rarity

and 

1Sbab2ed.png

Destiny - 5.75% Rarity

:dance: Only 5 more to reach my goal and quite a weeks left. 

Congrats guardian Lord good job with all the grind 

1435009645653329700.png

• Like 1

Platinum  :platinum: #228 + 229 Xblaze: Lost Memories (Vita) + Skyscrappers (EU)

1L961a63.png1Lad0867.png

Just some stacks to help with year end goals. Only 1 more plat till I hit 230 and finish my platinum goal  :awesome:

Still need about 150 trophies though....

And that "1 more" IS........

UUImsNm.png

:platinum: #230 Persona 4 Dancing All Night

1L39f9d4.png

Dancing All Night

U3PYuWI.jpg

Woo! Hit my goal of 7 plats this month and my yearly goal of 230 plats! So glad I managed to pull it off, with quite some time to spare! Maybe I'll hit 235 or some whacked out number :awesome:

If I can replicate even close to this amount of plats next year I can hit 300 before the end of 2016 :dance: 

• Like 1

So for the remainder of 2015 and all of 2016 I decided to do something a little different on my way to 300 platinums. I decided to do 10 games from 7 different genres. And my first addition to this new goal is Fat Princess Adventures :platinum: #231 and RPG :platinum: #1/10

I added this to the 3rd post in the OP, at the end of year 2015. Hopefully i'll be able to stick with it, even though i see some genres really testing me (like fighters :shakefist:

8FgZmIq.png

BjTrdtA.png

xXwdGJF.png

YDGiuh5.png

WGhmS21.png

HF7eNQs.png

1Sc5a91d.png

aqyPskL.png

l7faruy.png

• Like 3

Here is a list of 10 brain dead easy fighting games now no complaining.

I added this to the 3rd post in the OP, at the end of year 2015. Hopefully i'll be able to stick with it, even though i see some genres really testing me (like fighters :shakefist:

1. Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax
  2. Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition
  3. Nitroplus Blasterz
  4. BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
  5. Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
  6. Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
  7. Tekken 6
  8. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  9. AQUAPAZZA -Aquaplus Dream Match-
  10. Under Night In-Birth
  • Like 1

Is Fat Princess even RPG? :awesome:

LOL, the new one is technically an RPG, its like diablo. Don't worry, there will be plenty of JRPG's fillng the list too :awesome:

Here is a list of 10 brain dead easy fighting games now no complaining.

1. Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax
  2. Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition
  3. Nitroplus Blasterz
  4. BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
  5. Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
  6. Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
  7. Tekken 6
  8. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  9. AQUAPAZZA -Aquaplus Dream Match-
  10. Under Night In-Birth

I actually had my eye on a few of those when I was looking for some easy ones I could get away with xD Thanks! I started Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax the other day, it is pretty easy compared to other fighters i've played before.

I actually had my eye on a few of those when I was looking for some easy ones I could get away with xD Thanks! I started Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax the other day, it is pretty easy compared to other fighters i've played before.

MK X is fairly easy too + you'll get a shiny UR plat as a bonus  :D

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

Platinum  :platinum: #233 Goosebumps

VN/Adventure  :platinum: #2

1L9e1b04.png

You Can't Scare Me!

Well, this was one hell of a budget title. It was cool seeing all the references from back in the day, but the game itself was mediocre at best. If it wasnt for a guide I'd have easily been lost, and even with one I managed to fuck up a trophy which made this plat take longer than necessary. If you're looking for an easy game and a bit of nostalgia then by all means check it out. Kinda makes me want to see the movie, not gonna lie. 

Also got my 14000th trophy in this game. Accidently, mind you. 

d4e4e92e4cadeb0aa6e59af461085ec2.jpg

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 5/10

75th plat of the year. I wonder if I can make it to 80...just over a week and 5 plats? Thats crazy talk. 

So for the remainder of 2015 and all of 2016 I decided to do something a little different on my way to 300 platinums. I decided to do 10 games from 7 different genres. And my first addition to this new goal is Fat Princess Adventures :platinum: #231 and RPG :platinum: #1/10

8FgZmIq.png

BjTrdtA.png

xXwdGJF.png

YDGiuh5.png

WGhmS21.png

HF7eNQs.png

1Sc5a91d.png

aqyPskL.png

l7faruy.png

Very cool idea :)

You know...there is a really good JRPG you could make for #10...can't remember the name of it :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Oh deary me, seems ive got to clean this list up a bit...ugh so much work....

LOL I remember my road to 300 plats goal...that was a pretty cool idea, shitty I didnt follow through with it ?

Anyways

Platinum :platinum: #234 Mr. Massagy

1S4f35e9.png

I am the glorious Mr. Massagy!

Well this was a fuckin game, but to get back into the groove I'm gonna get some shameless plats. First Platinum in 520 days, seems the intervention kinda worked :lol:

• Like 2