Boooda's Platinum Intervention

Boooda

Im also going after boooda but hes 2fast4me

Lol, believe it or not you've got more plats than me this year, so its only a matter of time :P

Congratulations mate, the platinums are flowing xD

Thanks dude, trophy league has been good motivation since I hit #200 :D 

• Like 2

Damn 50+ plats this year :o What is your goal number for the year?

I want to beat last year, which was 64. Its only September so Im well on my way to do just that :D

Are you seriously going to get more plats this year than I have during my trophy hunting journey!?!? 

I BOW DOWN xD

Hahaha, the addiction is real! 

• Like 1

64 is crazy :o...any other crazy hard ones planned for this year?

I more than anything, want to get the DJ hero platinums. Those are insanely rare but I love those games. I might start a game that rhymes with Car Lotion :P 

Carnaval Island :awesome:

I have no idea what this is, and Im scared to know xD

I more than anything, want to get the DJ hero platinums. Those are insanely rare but I love those games. I might start a game that rhymes with Car Lotion :P

DJ Hero would be awesome :). Music Rhythm genre is the one genre I don't have a plat in :(...well unless Hatsune Miku counts.

Also when I see you playing Hard Motion I will believe it :P

• Like 1

DJ Hero would be awesome :). Music Rhythm genre is the one genre I don't have a plat in :(...well unless Hatsune Miku counts.

Also when I see you playing Hard Motion I will believe it :P

Miku counts for sure, and I'll let you know as soon as I start my subpar devotion xD 

Well then I guess the Plastic Instrument SubGenre is the only genre I don't have a plat in :P

Also you will need devotion. I am only 60% done the BattleTrophies and I am at 206 hours already :o

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng, is the game still fun!? At 206 hours I feel like there'd be no way I could extract enjoyment from it anymore...

Yes and no. The gameplay is very solid, but doing things like 2000+ Colosseum battles or killing the same enemy 60000 times gets a little grating

60,000 times eh? I can only imagine... Im glad the gameplay is good though. I opened up the manual the other day for shits and that thing is a small book. Like 50 pages or something! Its been years since I've seen a game have an actual instruction manual with like Lore and shit xD

60,000 times eh? I can only imagine... Im glad the gameplay is good though. I opened up the manual the other day for shits and that thing is a small book. Like 50 pages or something! Its been years since I've seen a game have an actual instruction manual with like Lore and shit xD

I used to love getting a new game and devouring a 20 page manual...now we are lucky if it even comes with one ;(

• Like 1

Congrats with platinuming a great game  :lol:

-- Are you going to make a new thread when you hit 300? ^^

Thanks! It was a phenomenal game. 

Loool, we'll see. The salty-ness of the 200th thread tells me a lot of people have some sort of inferiority complex so I wouldnt want to damage their small ego's even more :P 

• Like 3

:platinum: Platinum #210 Until Dawn

1Ld98210.png

A Symphony of Horror Trophies

Congrats with your new plat but !! what is next plat Mad Mad?

And what a beautiful plat 

Thanks! :D I will try for Mad Max but I dont know if it will be my next, the game is really long to plat I hear. We'll see what happens.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

lil-jon-gif.gif

Congrats :D

Staaaaacksss! Lol and then people start harping on you. I can't wait to stack Akiba's Trip 9 Times, No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise 2 more times.. All of the Steins;Gate, Sound Shapes..

But I have skillful plats.  :awesome:

congrats~~

Lol, thanks. 

:platinum: Platinum #213 Xblaze Lost Memories

1L5c95c4.png

Omnipotent

Very weird VN, instead of choices you wander around a dungeon plane with 8bit style graphics collecting memory fragments and masks. 

Spectacularly easy though, and its only one playthrough...bit pricey at 40 bucks though but its certainly not the most expensive VN I've bought...

September is being quite nice :D 

• Like 1