Boooda's Platinum Intervention

Boooda

Congratulations on your new 3 plats :) what is next Destiny? :)

I think Boooda is going to do Star Ocean next :)

Thanks Cass :D Yeah, Destiny is next hopefully. I've been doing the Raid trophies with YuriG today so hopefully all goes well! After that I juts have to grind the other 2 classes.

Star Ocean is still a long ways away from even being started, let alone platinumed xD 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yadda Yadda back to addicted Yadda Yadda got 6 plats, yadda yadda i'll get even more in october. 

Now to start off October, we have....

Platinum  :platinum: #214 Monsterjam Battlegrounds

1L82eaec.png

Monster Jam Elite

What a piece of shit. Literally the biggest turd you can find on the PS store. I dont recommend it, its a frustrating game even if the list is easy. Theres also a few events in the game that made me want to quit trophy hunting, and the fucking repetitive ass royalty free music coupled with the most generic annoying commentator made this one horrid experience. 

To quote the famous Colin Moriarty from his Amy review: "This game doesnt do anything aesthetically to ease the blow to your cranium you're bound to recieve when you actually try to extract enjoyment out of playing it." 

But hey, I hit trophy level profile-bar-level.png 50 motherfuckers! 

tumblr_n9ccd0MObC1rf3ah5o1_500.gif

Enjoyment: 2

Difficulty: 3

Quite the abomination, but I hit trophy level 50 so thats that. 
  • Like 3

Haven't been here in a while and wanted to see how the intervention was going. Doesn't seem to be going so well because you are still getting too many plats xD Congrats on the plat and hitting level 50 dood!

Haha thanks dood. Almost overdosed in August but toned it back down for September :P With the UC collection coming out and other planned plats coming up, Im not sure if I'll be able to hold back for October! 

• Like 1

Haha thanks dood. Almost overdosed in August but toned it back down for September :P With the UC collection coming out and other planned plats coming up, Im not sure if I'll be able to hold back for October! 

Haven't been here in a while and wanted to see how the intervention was going. Doesn't seem to be going so well because you are still getting too many plats xD Congrats on the plat and hitting level 50 dood!

Don't worry, it will slow down once he starts Star Ocean :)

• Like 2

Yadda Yadda back to addicted Yadda Yadda got 6 plats, yadda yadda i'll get even more in october. 

Now to start off October, we have....

Platinum  :platinum: #214 Monsterjam Battlegrounds

1L82eaec.png

Monster Jam Elite

What a piece of shit. Literally the biggest turd you can find on the PS store. I dont recommend it, its a frustrating game even if the list is easy. Theres also a few events in the game that made me want to quit trophy hunting, and the fucking repetitive ass royalty free music coupled with the most generic annoying commentator made this one horrid experience. 

To quote the famous Colin Moriarty from his Amy review: "This game doesnt do anything aesthetically to ease the blow to your cranium you're bound to recieve when you actually try to extract enjoyment out of playing it." 

But hey, I hit trophy level profile-bar-level.png 50 motherfuckers! 

tumblr_n9ccd0MObC1rf3ah5o1_500.gif

Enjoyment: 2

Difficulty: 3

Quite the abomination, but I hit trophy level 50 so thats that. 

Congratulations on your new plat !!! its not destiny or Star Ocean :platinum:  but still very nice plat to have in your collection :)

Congratulations on your new plat !!! its not destiny or Star Ocean :platinum:  but still very nice plat to have in your collection :)

Thanks, i know its not the best platinum out there xD I need to get Destiny ASAP! The hardest trophy left is flawless raider, can't wait to get that done. 

• Like 1

Thanks Cass :D Yeah, Destiny is next hopefully. I've been doing the Raid trophies with YuriG today so hopefully all goes well! After that I juts have to grind the other 2 classes.

2 weeks later and :awesome:.

I'm gonna be pretty mad if the words "TheYuriG" and "bridge" don't get mentioned when you post about your Destiny platinum. :D

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 3

Why would he mention some hacker  :awesome: :awesome:

Cos I hack so good that it looks legit? Crota just bended over to me last night lmao.

If he wouldn't mention that, I would  :D

Fuck you! :(

I was joking, nothing ever happened on the bridge and nothing should me bentioned, okay?  :angry:

• Like 1

Very Nice platinums :D

Cheers Mayus, lookin forward to you posting that SO4 plat one of these days :D

2 weeks later and :awesome:.

I'm gonna be pretty mad if the words "TheYuriG" and "bridge" don't get mentioned when you post about your Destiny platinum. :D

If he wouldn't mention that, I would  :D

I saw the bridge jump in all its glory, not sure who else did because of all the chaos on the other side. When they make a "Flawless: The Untold Stories" documentary they'll come to me personally to talk about that infamous flop xD. Can't wait to get this plat :D

• Like 2

I saw the bridge jump in all its glory, not sure who else did because of all the chaos on the other side. When they make a "Flawless: The Untold Stories" documentary they'll come to me personally to talk about that infamous flop xD.

Awesome, because I can't wait to talk about all your deaths as well, don't think I've forgotten your abyss death neither the one you died before crossing the bridge, alright? lmao.

At least I died with style. xD

"Boooda, could you please stop dying? We are trying to accomplish something here. Thank you." AYEEEE LMAOOOOO

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

Awesome, because I can't wait to talk about all your deaths as well, don't think I've forgotten your abyss death neither the one you died before crossing the bridge, alright? lmao.

At least I died with style. xD

"Boooda, could you please stop dying? We are trying to accomplish something here. Thank you." AYEEEE LMAOOOOO

Like you said, we had to keep morale low xD

• Like 1

Like you said, we had to keep morale low xD

We had to keep emotions at bay, the only one that could be screaming the whole time inflicting panic in everyone's hearts was me. Next time we are running it, I'll jump off the cliff next to crota when he is 1 swing away from death because: AYEEEEE fuck this raid. xD

Couldn't let people get too happy about going Flawless. I remember I screamed a lot when Crota fell to me, that was my first time running sword to be honest and it was quite fun. I did it again today morning and wasn't as emotional as yesterday, there was no build-up tension with the ps3.org group as there was with ours. :D

• Like 1