Boooda's Platinum Intervention

Boooda

Wow didn't know you had a double plat day recently, we really need to step up our intervention efforts. I would say congrats but I can no longer enable this behavior dood :P

Yeah, what we need is to slow him down and give him time to recover...if only there was a really long platinum he could go for. It would be best if it was a game that he currently owns...I wish I could think of one. Oh well, back to grinding kills in Star Ocean :P

• Like 2

Yeah, what we need is to slow him down and give him time to recover...if only there was a really long platinum he could go for. It would be best if it was a game that he currently owns...I wish I could think of one. Oh well, back to grinding kills in Star Ocean :P

At this point I feel like if he attempts that plat he'll have a relapse that he won't ever recover from........Wait what am I saying?! You can't have a relapse if you were never improving in the first place dood xD

• Like 2

At this point I feel like if he attempts that plat he'll have a relapse that he won't ever recover from........Wait what am I saying?! You can't have a relapse if you were never improving in the first place dood xD

I've been prescribed this weird medication called "The Last Hope". Its some international thing, but the side effects last for like 400 hours so im hesitant to pop it in. I'll taste test it before the end of this year so I'll be sure to let you guys know the effects. :P

• 2 weeks later...

That's crazy :o You will be at 300 by the time I am hitting 200

If I can get to 230 this year then 300 is a real possibility next (if I can keep the same pace). I don't even know what I'll do at 300 tbh...

I expect a flood of plats once you finally finish star ocean though ;D

If I can get to 230 this year then 300 is a real possibility next (if I can keep the same pace). I don't even know what I'll do at 300 tbh...

I expect a flood of plats once you finally finish star ocean though ;D

Stupid Star Ocean :P

Well I have two games "platted" but I am saving them for Dragon's Plat Rain Day and I am working on Gat Outta of Hell right now (extremely fun game) but I think after Gat it will be back to Star Ocean :)

Stupid Star Ocean :P

Well I have two games "platted" but I am saving them for Dragon's Plat Rain Day and I am working on Gat Outta of Hell right now (extremely fun game) but I think after Gat it will be back to Star Ocean :)

Ohhh yes, the rain day event. Im gonna join that once I've hit my plat goal, should have enough time to get 10 before its over. And yeah Gat outta hell is great fun and not nearly as grindy as the main games. Good luck!

• Like 1

Got some impressive plats sir, keep up the good work ;)

Like the Addicted - Recovery - Relapse  :D

Thanks for checking it out man! I'll be sure to stop by yours asap! 

Oh my, 2 more plats and 60 overall this year. Whatever will we do about this dood?!

Its getting bad man! Who knows where i'll be by the end of the year  :blink:

Slow down man this way i wont be able to get even close to you. :|

I can't control myself D: I also ran out of likes D:

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 1

At least you have better completion! :D Take it that way! :D

(I wanted to say you have better average rarity but... you don't xD)

Thats true, but its not good enough. but i think by the time i have 218 plats he has something like 275

Well my average rarity is higher, so im just gonna say mine is better :awesome:

I can't control myself D: I also ran out of likes D:

Just wait, im coming for you  B)

Edited by HcG Clawz
  • Like 1

At least you have better completion! :D Take it that way! :D

(I wanted to say you have better average rarity but... you don't xD)

haha, I was meaning to get my completion rate up :hmm: buuuut maybe I'll let clawz keep that ;)

Just wait, im coming for you  B)

Yessss, we need more elites! :awesome: 

• Like 1

Platinum  :platinum: #219 Uncharted 3: Jeff The Cameraman's Deception

1L1c3365.png

Platinum

Wow, who would have thought that after getting shot in the head in UC2, Jeff The Cameraman would return to be the protagonist in the next installment of the Uncharted series. The story is Jeff the cameraman trying to piece together his memories after he awakes in a rundown shop in Nepal. Due to a series of inexplicable events he somehow ends up in Yemen. It is here that he finds Nate, Sully and Elena being all happy-go-lucky and not even slightly concerned about his well being. Its at this point Jeff feels hes been decieved (ayyy get it, its in the title) and looks to exact revenge on Nate and co. However after a heated argument lasting all of 5 minutes, they manage to explain to Jeff that it was Lazaravic from last game that shot him and made him lose his memories. After finding this out and feeling he has no purpose left in his life, he decides to DECIEVE Nate and friends (OH ANOTHER TITLE HINT). He somehow makes it past all of Marlowes men, and gets to the treasure before everyone else. He then flees the country, finds Chloe, bangs her, and then he lives happily ever after in his small Mansion back in the ruins of Nepal, where he feels at home. 

Idk what the fuck im on about, quite bored from the tedious misc trophy hunting and decided to make my own narrative...Honestly its actually got less plot holes than the actual game so we'll just go with it being canon. 

YtoJZ19.png

Enjoyment: 9

Difficulty: 4

The 6th of the month, and the final entry in the UC collection! Might be able to squeeze a 7th plat of the month in before the month is over, but im not in too much of a hurry tbh. 

What kind of frickin' shenanigans is this crap? A Canadian AND a bazillion trophies?!? Nope. Not having it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, can I have your attention, please?! This is clearly some form of illusion so, I'll kindly ask that you just move along because there's nothing to see here. Thank you!

...I'm sorry; what?

Yes, he does have a lot of platinums but, that's not the issue at hand. This is like, voodoo black magic or something. Now, if you'll kindly stay calm and evacuate the area of women and children. Also, for your own safety, please, try not to look directly AT the trophy profile. We're not sure of what it's capable of, yet. A few preliminary tests are still needed.

Now, Mr. Boooda, if that's even your real name, tell me now, what do you know about this "Dr_Mayus" character...

• Like 1

What kind of frickin' shenanigans is this crap? A Canadian AND a bazillion trophies?!? Nope. Not having it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, can I have your attention, please?! This is clearly some form of illusion so, I'll kindly ask that you just move along because there's nothing to see here. Thank you!

...I'm sorry; what?

Yes, he does have a lot of platinums but, that's not the issue at hand. This is like, voodoo black magic or something. Now, if you'll kindly stay calm and evacuate the area of women and children. Also, for your own safety, please, try not to look directly AT the trophy profile. We're not sure of what it's capable of, yet. A few preliminary tests are still needed.

Now, Mr. Boooda, if that's even your real name, tell me now, what do you know about this "Dr_Mayus" character...

xD He told me he was a Doctor but im not so sure anymore. He seems to be provoking me more than anything...

xD He told me he was a Doctor but im not so sure anymore. He seems to be provoking me more than anything...

Yeah, don't let his trophy checklist fool you with long, fancy words like "prescriptions". I fell for that gag and found it to be more of a "I'm not a Doctor, but I play one on TV" kind of thing. I should've known something was up when I went in for a physical exam and he dropped his pants too.

At first I trusted him and even thought he was kind of handsome. He just kept saying,

releax_i_be_a_doctor.png

• Like 1

Another month, another dose of platinums. 

Final October Stats:

6 platinums
283 trophies
Level 49 to 50
Addiction Status: Addicted

Great month platinum wise, managed to stay consistent with september. Getting close to my 2015 platinum goal of 230, and beating my yearly record of 64 plats in a year, currently have 62. 

Platinum  :platinum: #220 Tales from the Borderlands

1L2ee2ae.png

We had fun, didnt we?

By far the best game Telltale have released so far. Its not even comparable to Game of Thrones which has been releasing in tandem. Great cast of characters (I'm guessing they were fans of the Last of us, Joel, Ellie, and Davids voice actors were in it), interesting story and simply hilarious moments. I'll never forget the shootout in episode 4 with Rhys and the accountants, so god damn smart and funny. Also, those opening credits in every single episode were the most enjoyable parts. Love those songs and how they set the tone for the episode. Even with some cliche moments I had fun, and really cant see telltale topping this anytime soon.

Enjoyment: 10

Difficulty: 1

And after a slow start to November i've got my first plat of the month. Special game really, the only complaint I have is that the episodes took so long to release. Felt the story would have been much more impactful if the events of the previous episode were fresh in my head (which is why I played the rest of 3,4, and 5 in one sitting) but other than that it was extremely enjoyable and probably one of my favorite games of the year. 

• Like 1