Boooda's Platinum Intervention

Boooda

Nice list man, this must have taken you a pretty long time.

Anyways keep up the good work :)

Insane amount of time, I still have to finish of 2015 aswell D: Thanks 

HAHA! Great list! and Celty!! Awesome!

Thanks, Celty is the best :D

• Like 1

Yeah, I don't want to do one anymore now. Also, dude, you played so many series out of order, like Killzone, inFAMOUS, and others D: Anyways, good check list. but I prefer comparing trophies on PS4 (lmfao).

Yeah, I don't want to do one anymore now. Also, dude, you played so many series out of order, like Killzone, inFAMOUS, and others D: Anyways, good check list. but I prefer comparing trophies on PS4 (lmfao).

I had played Infamous 1 way back when, before I started trophy hunting. Killzone 2 I couldn't get into aswell. Starting fairly late into the PS3 library I definitely played a few games out of order xD 

Thanks!

I had played Infamous 1 way back when, before I started trophy hunting. Killzone 2 I couldn't get into aswell. Starting fairly late into the PS3 library I definitely played a few games out of order xD 

Thanks!

So that would mean you had an older account (, played it at a friends house, or something else), since the game always had trophies yo(?) Killzone 2 was the Uncharted 2, campaign wise, (KZ3 had the superior MP) of the trilogy though (lol)! Killzone 2 was really good, more sluggish than most shooters, but you get use to it as you played longer and made it more unique and likeable as a shooter. 

Hehe... don't follow the same formula on PS4 though. Go in order this time(!) lol, unless you're a hardcore trophy hunting machine, who barely, if at all, cares for game's storylines (and stuff).

This maybe the funniest theme I've seen for a checklist xD Great plat collection, keep it up dood!

Thanks dood, wanted to do something moderately original xD

Somalia99 approves. Carry on.

Arigatou Somalia-San

So that would mean you had an older account (, played it at a friends house, or something else), since the game always had trophies yo(?) Killzone 2 was the Uncharted 2, campaign wise, (KZ3 had the superior MP) of the trilogy though (lol)! Killzone 2 was really good, more sluggish than most shooters, but you get use to it as you played longer and made it more unique and likeable as a shooter. 

Hehe... don't follow the same formula on PS4 though. Go in order this time(!) lol, unless you're a hardcore trophy hunting machine, who barely, if at all, cares for game's storylines (and stuff).

Nah what happened was, I had actually bought a ps3 earlier than 2011 but wasn't quite convinced with it. I was a massive xbox fanboy for a long time. Like huge. KiloFive can vouch for that. So there are certain games I played a lot earlier like UC1 and Borderlands, but didn't get around to actually platinuming them until much later. In the case of Infamous 1, its actually one of the very first games on my list, but I just haven't gotten around to platinuming it. However with Killzone and Resistance I played those after I had played the sequels. And going back to Resistance 2 and Killzone 2 after playing their sequels wasn't really fun for me so I didn't plat/finish them. Maybe one day i'll go back lol.  I'm definitely more into playing series in a row now xD

If only the mighty Gunners had as many trophies as you Boooda xD
This is one shweeet list bud, love the theme and the way its laid out, you can tell you have put a lot of work into it! Looking forward to seeing more and more plats added over time :yay:

• Like 2

I love the layout, dude. And the collection ain't bad either  ;)

I guess it goes without saying, but keep hitting those Plats. Number 200 is just around the corner...

Nicely done, good sir, very nicely done indeed  :yay:

That checklist theme is hilarious and the plat collection is amazing :yay:.  

I love the layout, dude. And the collection ain't bad either  ;)

I guess it goes without saying, but keep hitting those Plats. Number 200 is just around the corner...

Nicely done, good sir, very nicely done indeed  :yay:

Glad the people like the theme, was scratching my head for a while trying to figure out a good original idea :D

200 plats, that seems like a Pipe dream but it is really close O:

Well I know what mine will be (super secret)  :D

What about Injustice? That would make a good 200 platinum.

If i was even remotely competent at fighting games I would. I do want it to be ultra rare though, I'm quite lacking in those.