Boooda's Platinum Intervention

Boooda

:| And here I thought I might actually gain some ground, with the insane year I've been having(counting from the anniversary of my 1st Plat, I only had 27 in 1 year's time. Up to 64 so far, this year). Nope! There's just no stopping you, is there? :P Congrats, on all the Plats/hitting 200. ^^

Damn, 64 this year so far?! What a coincidence that was my record last year :P I believe im at 62 this year, so close to beating last years. I reckon you'll hit your 100th this year easy (unless you decided on some insanely long game lol). Seeing as you're about halfway to me and have been hunting half as long, I'd say you're well on your way to passing me xD thanks for stopping by and good luck with #100!

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 1

Lol. Well, that all depends on whether I can keep this pace up next year. Always could fall back to earning only 27 of them, again. ^^' And there's a very real chance I could make it to 100, by the end of the year. #100 itself though, will probably be a long one.. Not completely sure yet, but I may just keep the running theme I've got going, and try to make it Kingdom Hearts 2.  :hmm:

Lol. Well, that all depends on whether I can keep this pace up next year. Always could fall back to earning only 27 of them, again. ^^' And there's a very real chance I could make it to 100, by the end of the year. #100 itself though, will probably be a long one.. Not completely sure yet, but I may just keep the running theme I've got going, and try to make it Kingdom Hearts 2.  :hmm:

I'd be surprised if that happened, it is an addiction after all ;) Believe it or not ive not played a single KH game. I really should get around to it but im holding my breath for PS4 ports of the remasters...Good choice though, theres enough to last you quite a few milestones. 

• Like 1

You should someday; they're really good. I've never actually beat 2, myself. :/ Hopefully, I can accomplish that this time around. With all the ports Square has already done, you would think those would be on the list. But for whatever reason, the creator makes it sound like they have no intention of doing so.. It'd be nice to have the whole collection on one device. 

I'm hoping to get a PS4 on Black Friday(Thursday?), and have one more system to earn trophies on. Lol. 

• Like 1

You should someday; they're really good. I've never actually beat 2, myself. :/ Hopefully, I can accomplish that this time around. With all the ports Square has already done, you would think those would be on the list. But for whatever reason, the creator makes it sound like they have no intention of doing so.. It'd be nice to have the whole collection on one device. 

I'm hoping to get a PS4 on Black Friday(Thursday?), and have one more system to earn trophies on. Lol. 

Oh good god, you dont even have a ps4 yet?! The only reason I have so many plats is because of that and the vita xD 50 of my plats have come from the PS4, so you're in for a treat when you get one man. 

• Like 1

Now, Mr. Boooda, if that's even your real name, tell me now, what do you know about this "Dr_Mayus" character...

He's just a misunderstood man who runs a clinic out of a van in an alleyway...nothing suspicious about anything :)

xD He told me he was a Doctor but im not so sure anymore. He seems to be provoking me more than anything...

You should always listen to your doctor...now about Star Ocean?

• Like 2

Well this certainly isnt Star Ocean...

Platinum  :platinum: #221 SkyScrappers

1Lcd1fb8.png

Masterful

Another budget title to hit the PSN, and it really is criminally priced at 15 dollars. I've played better flash games on newgrounds but a plats a plat. Its very easy and hardly requires a guide at all, managed it in just under 2 hours and also got 4th fastest (although it was out of like 20 people). Game is a platformer/fighter but it uses the 2 genres exceptionally lightly. Its essentially 2 buttons, attack and jump and you just work your way to the top of a building climbing the debris, or beat the shit out of your opponents. The game is easy enough early on in 1v1 fights but quickly becomes frustrating in 1v1v1v1 fights. Honestly, its exceptionally forgettable but also just as fast and simple.

Enjoyment: 4

Difficulty: 2

Also hit trophy level 51! 

Kenichi.gif

Crap game but its bringing me that much closer to my goal. 63 plats for the year, 1 more to tie last years tally. Not sure which to do next, i've got so many games lined up to play and games ive alreayd started that need beating. 

Pretty pleased about hitting trophy level 51, that means ive gone up +10 since the year started :D Also hit 64% completion rating on the dot, but not sure how much higher or lower that'll go....certainly wont hit my 70% goal for the year. 

• Like 1

Well this certainly isnt Star Ocean...

Crap game but its bringing me that much closer to my goal. 63 plats for the year, 1 more to tie last years tally. Not sure which to do next, i've got so many games lined up to play and games ive alreayd started that need beating. 

Pretty pleased about hitting trophy level 51, that means ive gone up +10 since the year started :D Also hit 64% completion rating on the dot, but not sure how much higher or lower that'll go....certainly wont hit my 70% goal for the year. 

It sure isn't Star Ocean :P

• Like 1

Man seeing people get so many plats is quite motivational. I dont have as much time as I wish I had but Im definitely gonna try to get more platinums! Anyways, as you can guess I really liked your post haha. Love the hunor, and well you are making crazy progress so congrats!

Haha, keep at it! But be careful, its an addiction :P Thanks for checking it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum  :platinum: #222 Driveclub Bikes

1Lc23076.png

Super Biker

IR4Ebw8.png

Enjoyment: 10

Difficulty: 4

Platinum  :platinum: #223 Dust: An Elysian Tail

1L52e1f2.png

Mithrarin

Enjoyment: 8

Difficulty: 4

I've somehow managed to scrape by with 4 plats this month. Some great games but busy with school and such so I didnt quite get as many as I'd hoped. Hopefully with december I can reach all the goals I set out...

...SPEAKING OF GOALS I BEAT MY PLATINUM RECORD FOR THE YEAR :dance: :dance: 

giphy.gif

65 *burrp* PLATS BITCHES! 

• Like 1

Congrats on the plat and beating your plat recor......*remembers this is an intervention*.....uh I mean *rolls up newspaper and begins hitting you with it* Bad Boooda, bad dood

Yeah this whole intervention thing clearly isnt working xD Still have a month to wreak havoc >=D

• 2 weeks later...

November Overview

Thanks to some last gasp platinums I managed to stay addicted this month. Thanks to school and shit, I had a really shit month only managing 172 trophies

With this being the final month of the year, I've gotta kick it into overdrive and get the remianing trophies for my 14000 trophy goal, and 7 plats for 230. 

Thankfully I've already got 2 for December :awesome:

1Sdfd220.png

Broken Age - 6.5% Rarity

and 

1Sbab2ed.png

Destiny - 5.75% Rarity

:dance: Only 5 more to reach my goal and quite a weeks left. 

• Like 2