Boooda's Platinum Intervention

Boooda

Been a while since last update:

:platinum: Platinum #204 Steins;Gate (PS3 EU)

1L3b4dd2.png

Sky Clad Observer

Enjoyment: 9 

Difficulty: 2

:platinum: Platinum #205 Goat Sim PS4

1Lc3768a.png

All The Goat

Enjoyment: 4

Difficulty: 3

:platinum: Platinum #206 Ben 10 Cosmic Destruction

1L317a16.png

Ben 10, Hero of Heroes!

:platinum: Platinum #207 Freedom Wars

1L24e735.png

Joy and Prosperity

Enjoyment: 9/10

Difficulty: 7/10

YES, managed to squeeze in 4 plats in the last week of August to bring the plat total to: 8

Which means im officially back on track to being addicted, a good old: Relapse

Also hit 340 trophies and went from level 47 to 48, and of course reached my 200th Plat :D Great month IMO. 

damn you got a lot new plats man  D: Gratz! what is next?

• Like 1

Been a while since last update:

:platinum: Platinum #204 Steins;Gate (PS3 EU)

1L3b4dd2.png

Sky Clad Observer

Enjoyment: 9 

Difficulty: 2

:platinum: Platinum #205 Goat Sim PS4

1Lc3768a.png

All The Goat

:platinum: Platinum #206 Ben 10 Cosmic Destruction

1L317a16.png

Ben 10, Hero of Heroes!

:platinum: Platinum #207 Freedom Wars

1L24e735.png

Joy and Prosperity

Enjoyment: 9/10

Difficulty: 7/10

YES, managed to squeeze in 4 plats in the last week of August to bring the plat total to: 8

Which means im officially back on track to being addicted, a good old: Relapse

Also hit 340 trophies and went from level 47 to 48, and of course reached my 200th Plat :D Great month IMO.

Congratulations Boooda xD such a diverse and fun pile of Platinums :D glad you enjoyed freedom wars, really a awesome game

damn you got a lot new plats man  D: Gratz! what is next?

Thanks! Not too sure, Im thinking of finally starting Conception II on Vita and finishing up some PS4 games.

Lol :D Like yea, I feel pretty confident in my hunting skills but this was seriously easy even for a kari-geemu :DDDDD

I should go for God Eater :D

Haha, you should do God Eater. It would be a very fitting platinum title xD 

Congratulations Boooda xD such a diverse and fun pile of Platinums :D glad you enjoyed freedom wars, really a awesome game

Thanks bud! Yeah Freedom Wars was awesome, a lot of fun to coop. How are you liking Dragons Crown? I loved that game. 

• Like 1

Would love that, but God Eater is a bit complicated =D

I first have to wait for Resurrection because only GE2 games are Platinum-able (on Vita and PS4) =D

Everything related to the original God Eater is on PSP :D

Oh is Resurrection a remake of the PSP version? Wish this series would go international. I'd like to play them :/ 

And here's me still at 129. :P

Congrats on all your latest plats.. I think I'll be hitting with 4 or 5 in due time.

Haha, thanks. Lookin forward to seeing your new ones. Feel free to use my MLG Freedom Wars expertise with those discretionary operations :P

• Like 1

Haha, thanks. Lookin forward to seeing your new ones. Feel free to use my MLG Freedom Wars expertise with those discretionary operations :P

Need to beat the story. T-T I wanna get all 4 of you together at least before I plat it.. my last trophy might be 15 operations or something LOL. Depends if I really need co op before then. xD

And pssh, right now it's gonna be Freedom Wars then Enslaved.. and then idk.

Need to beat the story. T-T I wanna get all 4 of you together at least before I plat it.. my last trophy might be 15 operations or something LOL. Depends if I really need co op before then. xD

And pssh, right now it's gonna be Freedom Wars then Enslaved.. and then idk.

Yeah that'd be awesome. Some of the later missions get quite difficult because your ai teammates are just dumb. I wonder how Prinny is coming along...

Enslaved is great, fairly underrated game. 

You're all a waste of resources so slow in contributing to your panopticon you should be ashamed or at least sentenced another 500,000 years.

Congratulations and I am puzzled at your difficulty rating for Freedom Wars it is easily a 3 or 4 and your AI team mates aren't all that necessary(good for enemy fodder though) as long as you use a defence or healing thorn yourself, if I recall I got through the game using an EZ Katze and a "something" hawk the knife/sword thing. Peltatum is the most annoying boss to solo but just use the entranceway and a defence thorn and it becomes a joke the only annoying thing to a degree is the maxed weapon.

You're all a waste of resources so slow in contributing to your panopticon you should be ashamed or at least sentenced another 500,000 years.

Congratulations and I am puzzled at your difficulty rating for Freedom Wars it is easily a 3 or 4 and your AI team mates aren't all that necessary(good for enemy fodder though) as long as you use a defence or healing thorn yourself, if I recall I got through the game using an EZ Katze and a "something" hawk the knife/sword thing. Peltatum is the most annoying boss to solo but just use the entranceway and a defence thorn and it becomes a joke the only annoying thing to a degree is the maxed weapon.

500,000 years!? *runs to Jakarta*

Yeah the 7 was a bit high to be honest. Im not very good at these monster hunter type games so that had a bit of an influence on it aswell. The Peltatum boss was extremely annoying for me but that was down to me not having good enough gear. I'll probably edit the difficulty to a 5, the more I think about it the less difficult I remember it being. 

Thanks by the way. 

500,000 years!? *runs to Jakarta*

Hehe, I do wonder if developers made this mission with this in mind xD

Also, was it me or Yuri who provided you with this "cheat"? :D

Oh is Resurrection a remake of the PSP version? Wish this series would go international. I'd like to play them :/ 

Yep. Resurrection will contain the complete story of the God Eater 1 (we got this one as Gods Eater Burst) + additional one that connects GE1 to GE2.

Since it's literally a beginning of the series, it has the biggest chance of localization :D

. Peltatum is the most annoying boss to solo but just use the entranceway and a defence thorn and it becomes a joke the only annoying thing to a degree is the maxed weapon.

I owned it with a Rocket Launcher. It was a bit pain to thorn-heal my accessory, though...

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Hehe, I do wonder if developers made this mission with this in mind xD

Also, was it me or Yuri who provided you with this "cheat"? :D

Yep. Resurrection will contain the complete story of the God Eater 1 (we got this one as Gods Eater Burst) + additional one that connects GE1 to GE2.

Since it's literally a beginning of the series, it has the biggest chance of localization :D

Me and Royalredpanda noticed it was a pretty easy mission and had a good payout, but we didnt realise it till Yuri told us we could abuse it :P The guide never mentioned you could do this though, was being able to replay retribution missions patched in?

Thats awesome, I'd like to see what its like on PS4 buuuuuut the vita is the JRPG machine xD Hopefully Bamco bring it on over one day. 

• Like 1

The guide never mentioned you could do this though, was being able to replay retribution missions patched in?

Yea, guide was made for the older version, I did ask the maker about it in comments =D

Thats awesome, I'd like to see what its like on PS4 buuuuuut the vita is the JRPG machine xD Hopefully Bamco bring it on over one day. 

Obviously, you can't NOT play God Eater on Vita =D

• Like 1

Thanks bud! Yeah Freedom Wars was awesome, a lot of fun to coop. How are you liking Dragons Crown? I loved that game.

Loving the game mate, plus playing on the Vita, upscale all that joy xD wish I had some mates there trough, to help in those endings and avoid doing 5 playthroughs. I'm currently doing everything on my Fighter as my main character,currently level 80 on infernal Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

Loving the game mate, plus playing on the Vita, upscale all that joy xD wish I had some mates there trough, to help in those endings and avoid doing 5 playthroughs. I'm currently doing everything on my Fighter as my main character,currently level 80 on infernal

Good to hear you're enjoying it. Playing coop definitely helps with the characters grind, even if it's just playing with random people. Wish I had the game still, I'd love to help you out. Good luck with the rest of the platinum :)

Hahahahah I love the set up you have for your checklist!!!!  Nice to see that you have 208 meds for your addiction.  Has to help soothe the pain sometimes.  Anyways awesome list and hope to see you become more addicted as time goes.

Thanks for checking it out man :D

• Like 1

:platinum: Platinum #208 Riptide GP2

1Lbc8ff2.png

All Trophies

Enjoyment: 7

:platinum: Platinum #209 Xblaze Code: Embryo

1Lf1f2c7.png

Successor to the Azure

Platinum Enjoyment: 3

Game Enjoyment: 8

My 50th, and 51st platinums of the year. Getting close to last years record, which Im confident i'll comfortably be able to pass. Riptide was surprisingly fun for a budget game, and Xblaze was surprisingly difficulty and annoying for a VN. Even felt the need to differentiate the platinum enjoyment and game enjoyment which I dont think ive ever done...

August' momentum is carrying over well into September :D

I have a dream that one day I will catch up to you... with that pace of yours, I think I will continue dreaming forever...

Congrats :D

• Like 2

:platinum: Platinum #208 Riptide GP2

1Lbc8ff2.png

All Trophies

Enjoyment: 7

:platinum: Platinum #209 Xblaze Code: Embryo

1Lf1f2c7.png

Successor to the Azure

Platinum Enjoyment: 3

Game Enjoyment: 8

My 50th, and 51st platinums of the year. Getting close to last years record, which Im confident i'll comfortably be able to pass. Riptide was surprisingly fun for a budget game, and Xblaze was surprisingly difficulty and annoying for a VN. Even felt the need to differentiate the platinum enjoyment and game enjoyment which I dont think ive ever done...

August' momentum is carrying over well into September :D

Congratulations mate, the platinums are flowing xD

• Like 2