what should i spend my 1st paycheck on?

savourymeats

on monday ill be getting £375, but i have no idea what to spend it on :o i need recommendations, atm i only have a ps3, so if you could recommend some games that would be great but im open to anything nerdy/game related :3 thanks guys (ps. if ive put this in the wrong thread im sorry, i rarely use this site)  

A Premium Membership would be a good start. They're cheap too.  B)

Parker

i would but i hardly use this site D:

Bit of random thread lol. I would probably head out and get plastered ;)

normally thats what i would do, but i want to get back into gaming :3

i would but i hardly use this site D:

normally thats what i would do, but i want to get back into gaming :3

Hell yeah i like your thinking :D 

Game wise, maybe you should get a PS4 if you don't already have one. Final Fantasy type-0 is coming out this Friday so you could pick that up apparently it's meant to be good. 

Hell yeah i like your thinking :D

Game wise, maybe you should get a PS4 if you don't already have one. Final Fantasy type-0 is coming out this Friday so you could pick that up apparently it's meant to be good. 

i would love to get a ps4 ;3; but my girlfriends birthday is coming up and im getting her a corn snake so yeah..a ps4 is out the question for a while 

• Like 1

I would recommend you have a walk. Just walk. Be it around town, a park or a beach. Your mind'll wander and you'll more than likely stumble upon a few things that'll make you go, "Hmm, I wouldn't owning that." 

Either that or you'll be walking around for so long that you have no choice but to spend money on food and drink. Either way, you'll be chipping away at that first, majestic paycheck. 

I'm starting a job here soon, and I'm going to go out on a limb and say I'm going to invest in a premium membership too when I have some funds to spend.  Probably just go for a lifetime one.  Why not?  

The Trophy Cabinet space is worth it in weight alone   B)