1.05 has arrived (EU)!

EU have finally got a patch which should fix trophy issues among other things. Does anyone know if it's safe to continue from an old save or should one create a new from the beginning?

It is safe to continue, but updating the game will make impossible to use seed exploits, if for such you do care.

trophies still bugged, my 40x basement and 20x Deph didnt pop......and no I dont wana start a new profile for this.

I completed basement like 200 times and Dephs 80 times, minimum.

Well you're gonna have to since you probably already unlocked the secret, so you have to unlock the secrect on a new profile.. But yhea its your own choise lel

Finally got the platinum. My trophies where still bugged (dead boy, platinum god and real platinum god) but this helped:

had to upload save (everything in-game), delete from game, shut off PS4, go back in-game and download the save and I got the trophies.

Edited by Sebatrox
  • Like 1

TROPHY FIX!!! 

About 6 of my trophies were bugged and I had tried every. Single. Method.  And none of them worked.  After this update (1.05) though I managed to get them to unlock by using a very simple method.

WATCH THE START UP MOVIE.  That's literally all I did, I left it playing whilst talking to a friend and all of my missing trophies popped! 

Try it, it should work. 

thanks, thats work for me

TROPHY FIX!!! 

About 6 of my trophies were bugged and I had tried every. Single. Method.  And none of them worked.  After this update (1.05) though I managed to get them to unlock by using a very simple method.

WATCH THE START UP MOVIE.  That's literally all I did, I left it playing whilst talking to a friend and all of my missing trophies popped! 

Try it, it should work. 

Worked like a charm. Nice find :)

Now its just to find that mystery GODHEAD. Any tips?

Now its just to find that mystery GODHEAD. Any tips?

Use Isaac and get to the Angel Room with D6+Sharp Plug. I found Godhead in second Angel Room I played. I fought the Angel and re-rolled the key piece like three times and there it was, Godhead.

I still need to find Sacred Heart and Super Bandage. I think I have to break the game to get the Bandage Girl, but it looks too much of a work.

So I guess there's no way to keep a save AND delete the patch?

No, there isn't. Your best bet was to make a game breaking glitch run and let it waiting for the patch.

Now your biggest odd lies within spamming Eden runs until one of them starts with Godhead and nets you the platinum.

No, there isn't. Your best bet was to make a game breaking glitch run and let it waiting for the patch.

Now your biggest odd lies within spamming Eden runs until one of them starts with Godhead and nets you the platinum.

You can't back your save up into the cloud and then delete the game and redownload it? That works on the Vita

Edited by madbuk

You can't back your save up into the cloud and then delete the game and redownload it? That works on the Vita

Can't for two reasons:

If you patch the game, the savefile will be patched and won't read on a blank game (no updates, 1.00).

If you don't patch it, the savefile will still be higher than 1.00 and still won't read on a blank game.

It's a no-no. You can go higher, stay where you are, but you can't backtrack patches and maintain progress.

yup that works, but you have to be into PS+

That won't work at all because even if you PS+ backup, when you delete and reinstall, you have two options:

1- play game blank (no updates, 1.00) which won't read your PS+ backup, but you will be able to start from scratch and use all exploits;

2- patch the game to the latest, which will let you read your savefile, but will lock you out of all exploits, but Cloud Save exploiting (which IMO, it's the best of all them).

Can't for two reasons:

If you patch the game, the savefile will be patched and won't read on a blank game (no updates, 1.00).

If you don't patch it, the savefile will still be higher than 1.00 and still won't read on a blank game.

It's a no-no. You can go higher, stay where you are, but you can't backtrack patches and maintain progress.

That won't work at all because even if you PS+ backup, when you delete and reinstall, you have two options:

1- play game blank (no updates, 1.00) which won't read your PS+ backup, but you will be able to start from scratch and use all exploits;

2- patch the game to the latest, which will let you read your savefile, but will lock you out of all exploits, but Cloud Save exploiting (which IMO, it's the best of all them).

Well... damn it. My Vita downloaded the patch by itself overnight.

Well... damn it. My Vita downloaded the patch by itself overnight.

If you have all the luck-based drops, you should not worry. You can (Cloud Save) cheese your way through all the rest.

Oh, if you did download the patch, but still didn't install it yet, you can delete the bitch and retain your game version with no damage to your progress or exploits.

• Like 1

If you have all the luck-based drops, you should not worry. You can (Cloud Save) cheese your way through all the rest.

Oh, if you did download the patch, but still didn't install it yet, you can delete the bitch and retain your game version with no damage to your progress or exploits.

How do I do this? :o

Pfff, looks like I should have deleted this of my PS4 a lot earlier... I was planning on playing this a while ago, but before I started I found out that the plat was bugged so I decided to wait and just leave the game for the time being. Just deleted it a couple of days ago because of they didn't seem bothered to patch this in Europe.

It's good to know I can finally start this after I'm done with the games that are currently on my shelf :)

Finally it's there, now all that's left to do for me is to find the Godhead and get the Dead Boy (which i could swear i'd already gotten but oh well). Unfortunately it seems i've gotten quite rusty at the game so it might take some time for myself to actually do that.

Currently trying to get the Godhead by rerolling Eden, nothing so far after 200 rerolls. I guess i'll use Azazel for the No Damage run, even though i'd much rather have Mom's Knife.

I tried all the afore mentioned methods about getting my trophies... They are not popping :( It's bad enough we had to wait 4 months but i'm still not getting them. When i patched to the newest version i did get my "godhead secret" unlocked but that was it. No dead boy or platinum god. I watched the opening scene. I uploaded my save and then deleted the file and restarted my vita.... Nothing... Please i really want to get the platinum and be done with it. Godhead is a matter of time but....  :( ugh

I tried all the afore mentioned methods about getting my trophies... They are not popping :( It's bad enough we had to wait 4 months but i'm still not getting them. When i patched to the newest version i did get my "godhead secret" unlocked but that was it. No dead boy or platinum god. I watched the opening scene. I uploaded my save and then deleted the file and restarted my vita.... Nothing... Please i really want to get the platinum and be done with it. Godhead is a matter of time but....   :( ugh

Might be a silly question, but did you perfect the Chest/Dark Room since patching? Dead Boy isn't retroactive and it sounds like you were expecting it to pop up after the patch as you'd done it previously.