Thought on trophies?

Just_Amaz1ng

I've never played a MK game to start off with but y friend who is an MK fanatic will be buying this. He isn't a trophy hunter but I'll ask him if he thinks I'll be able to do it and see what he says...

It looks quite grindy though. That's my only concern.

I can't believe some people are complaining about the trophy list. Why would you buy a fighting game for the trophies in the first place? 

Couldn't you could ask that about any game of any genre it is a trophy site after all. Also not all of the fighting games  have the grind requirements that the MK series is notorious for. 

Me personally i am laughably terrible at fighting games, after i get frustrated about how badly i'm doing and i get humbled online(usually a month in )  i usually throw in the towel and try to get some of the trophies.  I don't think its as far fetched as you might think.

• Like 1

Not as punishing seeming as MK9 with a few fun ones like "Disco".

It'll probably be a tenth of the grind of that game if they know what's good for them.

Blanche shall forever be immortalised.

EDIT: Oh, and I like the Hara Kiri reference.

Edited by PolarPhantom

I'm alittle disappointed that not many of the trophies look like they are related to the story mode. As someone who only plans to rent the game to play the story, it kinda sucks to only have a couple trophies for my trouble.

A little disappointed with the list. It's too easy. Not buying the game for trophies though, SO EXCITED to play and I am extremely jealous of the people who have the game early. The list Much better than MK9 at least. Which was pretty easy but waaay too Grindy. Like 24 hours with ALL characters? Just Ridiculous. The highest I got was to like 19 hours with Cyber Sub Zero.