Thought on trophies?

Just_Amaz1ng

1. 61 trophy! Not standard amount but most of trophies are bronze. Do you like it?

2. I see it as easy platinum, at least not long as MK 9 and grinding element like in Injustice. I mean you need XP grind but not WINS\FATALITIES\PINTS of BLOOD for all characters. I like this, that's better.

3. Dunno if there will be some challenge like in Injustice battles.

Edited by Just_Amaz1ng

Ech, much better than i thought it'd be. Knowing Netherrealm it'll still be grindy as balls in one way or another. But i gotta admit i'm much more interested in picking this up now that there's no obvious "Level 100" or "Mastery with all fighters" shenanigans.

I'm not here to discuss the trophies, just venting my anger on the fact that the Devs felt the need to add 'trophies' to the end of the title. It shouldn't piss me off but it does, and its happened with other games, like Battlefield, Catherine and even the God of War HD collection. I just don't understand why the developers feel the need to add that one word on, do they think we are potatoes that don't know what we're looking at? I hope there's a big purge one day that removes the word from all the games that have it. Sorry about the rant!

A bit of injustice mixed in. The complete match with all variations will be annoying but doable. No mastery trophy is just poor show. To many send friend this and that trophies. I predict with boosting and shareplay, rarity will be 0.90-3.25%.

• Like 1

I'm not here to discuss the trophies, just venting my anger on the fact that the Devs felt the need to add 'trophies' to the end of the title. It shouldn't piss me off but it does, and its happened with other games, like Battlefield, Catherine and even the God of War HD collection. I just don't understand why the developers feel the need to add that one word on, do they think we are potatoes that don't know what we're looking at? I hope there's a big purge one day that removes the word from all the games that have it. Sorry about the rant!

Yup, we'll be fixing that soon, lol

I had the exact same feelings as Saltyie. It's not a MASSIVE deal, but It's gonna annoy me when I see "Mortal Kombat X Trophies" on the popular games next week.

Clicking on the actual list and looking at the top left corner is also really annoying. "Mortal Kombat X Trophies Trophies." >_<

Complete bullshit,full of really annoying online trophies(at least I expect the servers to be good this time around).Well all they had to do was putting another "master all characters trophy" and they would've managed to make this one even worse than MK9.

MK X has a list just as rotten as MK9.

• Like 1

Dont need to look - after the trophy list for the last MK game i wont be buying another one.

I dont like to have multiple entries of the same series incomplete on my list and work to avoid this where possible- and since MK9 will likely never be complete due to the huge grind involved i am effectively shut out from buying any future MK games