Does earning Platinums feel rewarding enough?

Stickaxe

27 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

It's the journey that is the reward the plat is just in many cases the final stop at the end.

And that journey may sometimes bring new journeys with it like new psn friends new journeys to plat

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WeeJ87 said:

And that journey may sometimes bring new journeys with it like new psn friends new journeys to plat

1 minute ago, dieselmanchild said:

Maybe the real trophies are the friends you make along the way 

Well said both of you. Everything is a journey in life, job, marriage, friendship even games and trophies.

• Like 1

I think so, it's just a game, but it tells you you've completed something.

It may be a feeling of excitement, reward, or relief, depending on the game...

Who doesn't love that sound of the platinum popping!?!? ASMR for trophy hunters...

Sometimes it does, depends on the game.  Other times it's a relief if it's an annoying one you wanted for whatever reason.  Or sometimes you just get into a phase a buying a bunch of discounted shovelcrap and get the "make fun of me" platinums for who knows why.

“If you build it … they will come” - Kevin Costner - Field of (Trophy*) Dreams

We are all on this site together because we are building our own little field of trophy dreams and achievements per say. Some people play for rank, some people play for the challenges and the psn cred, for others is could be something different. For me it’s about keeping 100% completion and that’s what I feel makes my profile unique. So without getting too philosophical or intrinsic play the style that defines your vision for trophy hunting and have fun with it!