A game or games that dissapointed you big time

Ctoala6474

The Cutscene:1886. It's pretty obvious whoever made this wanted to make movies, couldn't, and opted to use games as an alternative to get his "amazing" story out there. Take away the pretty graphics and mediocre story and you have an average 3rd person CBS. I wasn't really disappointed because I didn't care about this game. I was more disappointed at the fact that any criticism is just written off as PS4 hate or gamers being too "cynical".

The game that actually disappointed me was "The Walking Dead season 01" where the game is not tailored to how you play and your choices don't matter, so much so that they stopped using that slogan in season 2.

Grand Theft Auto V 

ASSASSIN'CREELIBERATIOHD

DEAD ISLAND RIPTIDE

Jame's Cameron's AVATAR: THE GAME - Not a bad game, just not good.

BRINK

DC UNIVERSE ONLINE

WATCH_DOGS

METRO: LAST LIGHT

Mirror's Edge

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

Remember Me

Tales of Symphonia

There's probably more but these came to my mind...

Destiny - It's maybe a bit weird to say this because I have played the game for hundreds of hours (over 700h I think...) but I guess like most people, I expected more. I mean, I like pretty much everything that's in the game but I wanted more goddammit.

Far Cry 4 - It's pretty much Far Cry 3 but in a different setting. Even some of the story missions felt like straight out of Far Cry 3 which I found annoying. I still enjoyed the game somewhat but it was disappointing to find out how similar it was. Though I guess I should have seen that coming.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - To be honest I don't even know what I was expecting but I was still disappointed.

Final Fantasy: XIII-2 - The story just... nope. I liked the battle system though.

• 4 weeks later...

Final Fantasy XII

It disappointed me a lot, the gameplay was really slow.  I was kind of looking forward to it as it looked different and looked like it would play like FFXI but even that game's battle system was a lot faster paced than FFXII's.  That and the characters all sucked.

Resident Evil 5

I was expecting a Survival Horror game, Resi 4 was great, but 5 became too much of an action game for my liking.

Street Fighter IV

It felt like a downgrade to SFIII to me, plus why no Alex yet?

Blazblue ChronoPhantasma

The story got old.  Game was okay, but I was honestly done with the story.. it was quite disappointing.

Sonic Heroes

This is what we get after the Adventure series..? Really Sega? And quite a long line of terrible Sonic games followed after this sadly.

Guild Wars 2

Compared to the first game series, GW2 is kind of terrible.  It tried to change MMORPGs too much so if you are a big MMORPG fan, you may find you don't like this.  No raids means there is no end-game for me.  Can get geared up pretty fast in this game.. just spend gold, I had also reached Lv. 80 fast and did most of what the game counts as hard content within a week.