Peace Eros Z - ZERO ESCAPE 3 CONFIRMED!

This is quite big shite to EU Aksys...

At least they have the excuse that this is the first game they're localizing to Europe by themselves. Normally, NIS America or PQube picks up their titles for a European releases. Sucks that it has to be ZTD though. It really sends an array of confusing messages when they say that Volume 3 only exists because of western support yet it's digital only in Europe.

At least you've gotten a taste of how it feels to be a fan of Bamco America.

...Actually no, Bamco America is worse.

Btw, since we're on it, how is the status on your order (I presume you did order watch version :awesome:)?

I'm kinda worried that there is no release date :/

This American hasn't had his order cancelled, but I haven't had an update on it either and I ordered the watch edition last year.

Same thing happened to me. The collector's edition wasn't available in Canada so I ordered it on the US amazon site. They allowed international shipping then but I noticed this change a few months back. Now I'm just waiting to see if they will honor the international shipment as originaly intended. If you find out anything, let us know.

According to someone on Reddit, Amazon listed it wrong solely because it has been sold out so it should still ship outside of NA whenever it does ship (Given the fact it still has no release date) No idea why Amazon support told me the info they did.

Also, review embargo lifts tomorrow FYI.

According to someone on Reddit, Amazon listed it wrong solely because it has been sold out so it should still ship outside of NA whenever it does ship (Given the fact it still has no release date) No idea why Amazon support told me the info they did.

Thanks for the info. Guess now we just have to wait and see. One more week.

So... can we change the address back? :D

So... can we change the address back? :D

Well i changed it back to my original address until i get an email or something that they can't ship it. AFAIK Amazon still gives you the option to change things when your item can't be shipped.

So, change it back at your own risk...

Well i changed it back to my original address until i get an email or something that they can't ship it. AFAIK Amazon still gives you the option to change things when your item can't be shipped.

So, change it back at your own risk...

Changed it back as well, each day less it takes to reach my place, the better =D

Also, interesting... the overall price got lowered by about 10 bucks since the last one, loooool.

Okay guys. I have updates from Aksys' twitter feed on the watch editions for the game...

8lyfTqp.png

The watches were damaged in transit and sent back to the factory so unfortunately they will be a few weeks apart from the physical copies when it comes to shipping. The physical copies of the games are fine so those will be shipped out as soon as they possibly can while the watches will be shipped later. Aksys has promised they'll make it right by including an extra something included alongside the watch for the delay.

Edited by Blue Flare

Well at least this is somewhat reassuring news. I do hope Amazon will ship the game on launch and the watch whenever they're able to, and not wait until the entire order is complete and only then ship it. Man, i hate having so little information only 3 DAYS before launch...

Guess i'll end up buying a digital copy on Tuesday anyway since i can't really wait much longer to get my Zero Escape fix...

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 1